Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Aye the phone thing came and went. She really thinks by buying him toys she’s providing for him like does she hear herself. Saying he’s coming 12 as he’s alive in heaven. Really?
And when we do donate stuff or get the tags on the tree we don’t film ourselves doing it or put it on social media for attention. Oh look at me buying for the poor. We do it quietly and respectfully. Her with that food bank trolley. Oh I got them these buscuits because they deserve a treat. Really?! Saint Sabrina seems them worthy for a treat. I’ve used food banks and it’s embarrassing and you feel like a failure but she wants people running to her omg thank you so much you are great. That’s not charity that’s making people look bad to make yourself look better.
I’ve used them myself in the past. It’s very embarrassing and you feel like you’ve failed coz you can’t afford to feed your children. When she shares that food bank stuff …then the branded stuff coz we deserve a ‘treat’ how fing degrading is that.

Same with the whole school uniform thing. The way she insisted it had to go to someone desperately in need. And how she also insisted on handing it over to the ‘poor’ mother who would already feel like a fing failure coz she can’t afford her child’s uniform.

Sure even when she’s waffling on about being accused of stealing car and cardi from charity shop, everytime she talks about it she always starts with ‘the big bag of stuff she brought in’ go do your self Sabrina. You’re a hallion. Jamie would be scundered to have you as a mother.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Watch this video posted regarding the phone. She is a vile creature and all she can ever say is are you jealous. “What’s wrong are you jealous because Jamie got an iPhone”
Erm no I’m not jealous of a dead child with a fing iPhone he’s never going to use! What planet is she on!
IMG_8398.jpeg
oooh it was a tutting video, I love those 😆 , she thinks she is making a point and it just makes her look even more of an idiot. Same as when she does that ridiculous smirking alongside the "inspirational words" ones, nodding along like a dog on the back shelf of a car.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Watch this video posted regarding the phone. She is a vile creature and all she can ever say is are you jealous. “What’s wrong are you jealous because Jamie got an iPhone”
Erm no I’m not jealous of a dead child with a fing iPhone he’s never going to use! What planet is she on!
IMG_8398.jpeg
Omg I just watched the one after this and she talks about how anything bad said always just goes right over her head, nothing gets to her bla bla, oh now the tables have turned Sabrina 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She put up a video about the twins and denying not speaking to them, I saw her then she comes on makes a video saying we’ve told that many lies we don’t know what’s true 😂😂 she just copied what we said and I don’t know why she had to make such a big deal about it, it stuck in my head at the time because i remember thinking she did not just ignore those wee children did she, she put her head down and walked on this is going back a few heads so they were younger them which makes it even worse. Flippin clown 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just scrolled back to see the phone rants and found the Christmas stories. The dolls all kitted out in Christmas dress and toys she actually bought her dolls dolls 🤣 my head hurts after that
And now she’s only got the 2 dolls and hasn’t mentioned a thing about the rest after buying personalised se for them all. I remember one was called Jessica and she was buying personalised signs and books etc. The fing wab