Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I give up. The wish list? Wtf for? What is she going to do with these note books. I'm telling you all, people are detained for less!! I'm fed up repeating myself but is totally delusional behaviour. A psych would have a field day!! I have worked in mental health for years and this is total insanity at its finest.
And not even just the one notebook,there’s about 5 on there! Ffs she’ll have them sitting in that bedroom on show gathering dust.

Jojo97

Jun 4, 2024
uk
I give up. The wish list? Wtf for? What is she going to do with these note books. I'm telling you all, people are detained for less!! I'm fed up repeating myself but is totally delusional behaviour. A psych would have a field day!! I have worked in mental health for years and this is total insanity at its finest.
A family member,her GP,mental health team what are they all doing ? There is clearly a deeper issue here the behavior is not one bit normal. To be able to get her benefits I presume the GP/mental help team have to sign off and reviews are had the mind boggles. Also the police and emergency services that attend her when she takes a trip to hospital for a few hours and is released again. On that note she couldn’t afford a taxi home and strangers helped her but she is well able to go to the town and spend god knows how much in asda and get a taxi home with her doll and pram. I could go on but I’d be here for the night and I’ll start to sound like her 🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Jamie’s big book of puzzles?? Is he going to use his pencil set to fill that in?? And the rest of the stuff isn’t cheap. Does she really expect people to go and buy this for an empty room! She says he’s not in the graveyard that’s just his memorial and he’s alive in heaven. You have to die to get into heaven. I just don’t get her rambling

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
A family member,her GP,mental health team what are they all doing ? There is clearly a deeper issue here the behavior is not one bit normal. To be able to get her benefits I presume the GP/mental help team have to sign off and reviews are had the mind boggles. Also the police and emergency services that attend her when she takes a trip to hospital for a few hours and is released again. On that note she couldn’t afford a taxi home and strangers helped her but she is well able to go to the town and spend god knows how much in asda and get a taxi home with her doll and pram. I could go on but I’d be here for the night and I’ll start to sound like her 🤣
It would all go in her favour for PIPS. There is no way she was in ED for 1 hour, assessed and home. It is not possible!! I don't know, family would be the first to pick it up. Her GP probably prescribes and refers and if she doesn't engage there is nothing they can do. It's absolutely not normal.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It would all go in her favour for PIPS. There is no way she was in ED for 1 hour, assessed and home. It is not possible!! I don't know, family would be the first to pick it up. Her GP probably prescribes and refers and if she doesn't engage there is nothing they can do. It's absolutely not normal.
They usually make you wait a few hours to see the crisis team but she’s that dopey she called them counsellors but they sent her home, it’s a choice with her she chooses to stay that way she doesn’t want help or move on. So many people genuinely struggling and she’s take the piss out of it

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
They usually make you wait a few hours to see the crisis team but she’s that dopey she called them counsellors but they sent her home, it’s a choice with her she chooses to stay that way she doesn’t want help or move on. So many people genuinely struggling and she’s take the piss out of it
She would have been waiting after triage at least 2 hours and maybe 24 for the psych team. I have seen patients waiting 48 and more they are so busy. I think triage bandaged her and off she went. No way 1 hour for ED in these times. All for attention. Imagine there was no tic toc!! It must be a very lonely life she leads but no one to blame only herself.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I'd love to know what Jamie's dad thinks of this behaviour. Ivan isn't it? Unless he isn't all there either🥴 just seen a post about her put a kids joker figure toy beside Gareths picture because when they done a race there was someone dressed up as joker🤣 I mean surely that has to be a joke.
and it didnt fit under the shelf after her opening it out the box :ROFLMAO: