Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Stuff for you and sabrina all you'll shood ashame of youllselfs
Lillian I know I give U a bit of sticky on here and I am seriously really sorry for that I never knew Ur health condition but please do me a favour and just stick up for urself an no Sabrina I get Ur a good friend but Sabrina completely ignores all off Ur posts online until U said U suffered a stroke .. U seem like a good friend by supporting her but she's not supporting U at all love ... Guys please from here on in leave Lillian alone if anything she's being the type off friend that we would all want .. it's up 2 U if U accept my apology but honestly weather U do or don't I'm sorry

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Stuff for you and sabrina all you'll shood ashame of youllselfs
Lillian I know I give U a bit of stick on here and I am seriously really sorry for that I never knew Ur health condition but please do me a favour and just stick up for urself an not Sabrina I get Ur a good friend but Sabrina completely ignores all off Ur posts online until U said U suffered a stroke .. U seem like a good friend by supporting her but she's not supporting U at all love ... Guys please from here on in leave Lillian alone if anything she's being the type off friend that we would all want .. it's up 2 U if U accept my apology but I am truly I'm sorry

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
One passed away years ago. He was disabled and Sabrina’s ma kept him locked up in his room while she rid some man from the estate!
The other was a druggy I think? Correct me if I’m wrong. The only normal one is Lorraine
Is that what happened to Gareth? I thought he had a brain injury or was that from drugs?

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Adrian died from an epileptic seizure
Gareth had a heart attack he had learning difficulties

Lorraine was/is the druggie her eldest son and daughter were raised by her mother she had social services heavily involved for a number of years before she took up with the father of her youngest daughter he might of settled her but she was wild for years

May 9, 2024
Londonderry
Adrian died from an epileptic seizure
Gareth had a heart attack he had learning difficulties

Lorraine was/is the druggie her eldest son and daughter were raised by her mother she had social services heavily involved for a number of years before she took up with the father of her youngest daughter he might of settled her but she was wild for years
Was it not because of drugs though that caused his death? Heart attack or whatever?

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Shows you how things get passed on and twisted, cos I have heard so many different stories xx
Gareth had supported living all his adult life! Best thing to happen him was him moving away from his mother and Sabrina! I know him and Lorraine had a close relationship when he got moved away!! The mother isn’t a wee sweet old woman Sabrina paints her to be she gets on very much like Sabrina!!

The father Jo was a taxi man for years in the town very quiet civil man he died from cancer a few years back Sabrina did even go and see him in his final days never went to the wake but appeared at the funeral to be seen! She tried to speak to Gareth he wasn’t interested (seen it with my own eyes) told her he wanted no more rows with her! Not the “close” relationship she claims to have had with him! Yes in childhood they were close but definitely not as adults!! I’d say the mother hadn’t had contact with Gareth for years either