Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 9, 2024
Londonderry
Gareth had supported living all his adult life! Best thing to happen him was him moving away from his mother and Sabrina! I know him and Lorraine had a close relationship when he got moved away!! The mother isn’t a wee sweet old woman Sabrina paints her to be she gets on very much like Sabrina!!

The father Jo was a taxi man for years in the town very quiet civil man he died from cancer a few years back Sabrina did even go and see him in his final days never went to the wake but appeared at the funeral to be seen! She tried to speak to Gareth he wasn’t interested (seen it with my own eyes) told her he wanted no more rows with her! Not the “close” relationship she claims to have had with him! Yes in childhood they were close but definitely not as adults!! I’d say the mother hadn’t had contact with Gareth for years either
I’m sure it was the best thing for him for sure! I’m glad you have corrected me on what I was told so thank you!
Sabrina always will be ‘chief mourner’ at even a strangers wake and funeral

May 9, 2024
Londonderry
I wouldn’t go so far as to say Lorraine is the normal one she definitely wasn’t a good parent. I didn’t know her two brothers just Lorraine and Sabrina.
I was laughing at the irony of her pushing a doll in a pushchair to the shop on tik tok calling us unstable 😂😂😂 I have to say it made me laugh
I was just going by what I heard about the family in general 😂 Lorraine seemed more competent in recent years than the rest.

Omg calling people unstable and then ye have her, buying Toys for a child who so sadly isn’t here.

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Lorraine seems to have settled down but she was bad back in the day,she liked her men a lot,was up in court a few times for assault, and her mum brought up the first 3 kids, A,C and B. She choose men and drugs over them poor kids,but this thread is all about sabrina so that's all I'll say about other members of the family, I think a is doing well for himself now he's been living overseas a few years now.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Lorraine seems to have settled down but she was bad back in the day,she liked her men a lot,was up in court a few times for assault, and her mum brought up the first 3 kids, A,C and B. She choose men and drugs over them poor kids,but this thread is all about sabrina so that's all I'll say about other members of the family, I think a is doing well for himself now he's been living overseas a few years now.
Yeah I agree we should keep to to Sabrina and to be fair Lorraine is no where near on the level that Sabrina she’s just downright delusional

May 6, 2024
antrim
Those videos Sabrina has posted trying to make people believe that picture where Jamie apparently showed himself isn’t edited, she really has lost the plot! That wasn’t even the picture I was talking about the other one I seen was bloody obviously edited it was laughable. Can’t seem to find that one,that was on her old account that’s now gone. She’s a fing mad woman

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Those videos Sabrina has posted trying to make people believe that picture where Jamie apparently showed himself isn’t edited, she really has lost the plot! That wasn’t even the picture I was talking about the other one I seen was bloody obviously edited it was laughable. Can’t seem to find that one,that was on her old account that’s now gone. She’s a fing mad woman
If anyone believes those photos they need locking up with Sabrina and whoever edited them for her should be ashamed of themselves we in what planet does she think we all live in

May 6, 2024
antrim
If anyone believes those photos they need locking up with Sabrina and whoever edited them for her should be ashamed of themselves we in what planet does she think we all live in
Why is she suddenly bringing it up now? Has she been reading here again I wonder. Just listening to that post shows just how unstable she is. She says the bond her and her son have is unbreakable. Sorry to be blunt but last time I looked you bond with a child that is alive and you spend time with, and over time as they grow that bond becomes stronger and stronger. She never knew her son.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Why is she suddenly bringing it up now? Has she been reading here again I wonder. Just listening to that post shows just how unstable she is. She says the bond her and her son have is unbreakable. Sorry to be blunt but last time I looked you bond with a child that is alive and you spend time with, and over time as they grow that bond becomes stronger and stronger. She never knew her son.
She’s always reading here 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

She is bringing it up now so she can show these (ridiculous) pictures again and picking the videos that ask her story (like the reply to delspell) to humanise Jamie to the new folks in the hope they feel sorry enough to buy s from her wishlist. She is ALWAYS on the beg whether its blatant like at the hospital/vets or dry begging by mentioning the wishlist or the tat she makes to sell.
Dont you know she is mother of the year, she sits and reads to them each night you know!
She is painting herself to be this saint, the new followers must be lapping it up

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
To be fair to Sabrina, I’m an Angel mammy and I like to think my bond with my wee man is unbreakable but it’s also private. I don’t use it on a daily basis for likes. I’m not excusing her behaviour but that part is probably true. Bond growing stronger & stronger is just wishful thinking for her.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She is bringing it up now so she can show these (ridiculous) pictures again and picking the videos that ask her story (like the reply to delspell) to humanise Jamie to the new folks in the hope they feel sorry enough to buy s from her wishlist. She is ALWAYS on the beg whether its blatant like at the hospital/vets or dry begging by mentioning the wishlist or the tat she makes to sell.
Dont you know she is mother of the year, she sits and reads to them each night you know!
She is painting herself to be this saint, the new followers must be lapping it up
That’s a really good point about her trying to humanise Jamie. She leads a very sad and lonely life, hanging off the death of a baby she lost 12 years ago. It literally is her whole personality. Her life revolves around a child that doesn’t exist in the real world. All her money is spent on buying things for said child. How she can ever say anyone is jealous if her is beyond me.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
How she can ever say anyone is jealous if her is beyond me.

It's all she has. It's her reason to strike out, same as thinking we are jealous of her benefit money. It's excuses to be verbally angry. She has every right to be angry/sad etc at losing a child, and even misdirected anger is understandable sometimes, she doesnt have what it takes mentally to process her emotions or accept help from mental health professionals, the result is this bitter twisted woman who appears to hate everyone and everything that isnt "Jamie" She doesnt WANT to get better, she just wants to play dollies/house and get attention for it.

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
All the times that she goes off on one, has the police out and ambulance etc it gets reported to her GP and recorded. So as for pip, she would use that as evidence for her mental health.
As for her mum, sister and brothers I agree with the above poster that they shouldn’t be spoken about anymore esp as they aren’t here or able to defend themselves.
I honestly think she won’t ever change as she’s her own worst enemy.

you know

May 25, 2024
northern ireland
do me one of her nutcase fans has commented saying she thinks she sees another face of a small boy next to Jamie’s apparent image on the wall. Now I’m betting now Sabrina reads that, gets all manic and posts a video saying how it’s obviously Logan 🥴 all these nutters need rounded up and signed in somewhere
100%

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Omg I must have triggered her by bringing up the clearly edited pictures 🤣🤣🤣 I fear for the people who actually believe they are real. Why did you screenshot him and not get a screen recording when he “appeared”? Funny how she also uploaded the most “believable” images - I remember when she first uploaded them there were ones where his face was practically glitching because of how badly she’d edited them, and he also appeared as different ages… how does that make sense? Also, we all know that if she genuinely believed this had happened that she’d be running to Daily Mail/The Sun/Closer like she has in the past lol Sabrina you are just a blatant liar.