Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Omg I must have triggered her by bringing up the clearly edited pictures 🤣🤣🤣 I fear for the people who actually believe they are real. Why did you screenshot him and not get a screen recording when he “appeared”? Funny how she also uploaded the most “believable” images - I remember when she first uploaded them there were ones where his face was practically glitching because of how badly she’d edited them, and he also appeared as different ages… how does that make sense? Also, we all know that if she genuinely believed this had happened that she’d be running to Daily Mail/The Sun/Closer like she has in the past lol Sabrina you are just a blatant liar.
Yes that’s the one that sticks out in my mind, the really badly edited one that was just beyond ridiculous looking 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
The cringey head nodding videos to a sty voice over 🤢🤢🤢
They make me cringe myself inside out🫣 Filtered to do as well.
The 2 ladies who bought those stupid birthday teddies off her wish list need to give their heads a wobble. If they really want to buy something for a child, they should maybe try buying for a living one who is in genuine need of things. They’re just playing into Sabrina’s fantasy life.

Also saying she’s letting Jamie have them now 🥴 what the do he’s not playing with them now, on his birthday, or ever for that matter! She is a space cadet!