Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think she deliberately sets things up to happen because Jamie hasn’t appeared in a long time very convenient timing and possibly people arent believing the bullying stuff as much because they can see how she’s reacting to comments on her videos and lives and they know she’s lying if that’s what she classes as bullying so now she’s going down the child road again to get more attention

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
You just know that “grandaughterrrr” is most likely a teenager or not much older. Imagine being Sabrina’s lap dog.
It happens quite a bit (mamatot has a girl called lizzo or lizzie or something like that) someone much younger with no friends or life or their own, they glom onto someone who does lives so they can feel involved/noticed.

Its so funny that Sabrina wont say the name of here now as so many people came and saw receipts. No wonder she was so rattled when it came out she was begging money and not paying it back, she gets more and more manic, the more lies she tells.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
As I had my coffee I sat picking apart her lies on that post
It is quite spectacular how many lies she can rant on one post

I didnt even want to mention THAT site
LIE she mentions it on most of her videos, even when it isnt even relevant

Protesting SO much that she doesnt read on here
LIE of course she is reading on here, she says she blocks anyone who tells her stuff, yet knows exactly whats being said?? So either way, there is a lie being told.

Who will people believe, "us ""cretins"" or someone with an open account where people can see for themselves?
Us who have receipts that prove her lies, she doesnt have an open account, she has a heavily censored account, is the Jodie Prime video still on her account? Is ALL the videos where she flips out instantly over nothing still there??
The nano second anyone comments with truths, she deletes and blocks.

Swearing on Jamies "life"
Dont get me started on that one, she has broken every promise she has made on that, and comes out with "reasons" and "excuses" as to why she "looked but didnt read" give me strength, she genuinely thinks we are as daft as she is

It wasnt a troll account but they were a bit ignorant and used swear words
QUOTE "Well why dont you pay Lilian back the money you borrowed from her? She has been more than good to you and you cant even pay her back" There is a screenshot of this.

Her owing Lilian money is our new lie and weird fantasy sick kick, as Lilian WAS a friend of hers
Lilian told us herself

If you are going to make up lies about someone borrowing money at least make it believable
The post where Lilian told us herself is still there

The rest is an incoherent ramble, about sentences in bios
She is SO grateful to the ""friend"" who told her whats being said. Cant be that good of a friend or they would have told her it was Lilian who said about her not paying money back, so the ""friend"" is telling lies by omission and making Sabrina look even more stupid than she usually does.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She is obsessed with this site, without this site what else would she have to talk about. The fact she seeks us out makes her the stalker 😂

As for that little show last night, she’s beyond help. Anything happens or any noise in that house just has to be Jamie. Can’t possibly be any other explanation. She has such an unhealthy obsession with a child that has been gone for 12 years, she’s beyond any help now imo as I think she’s so set in her ways she will never see that her behaviour is extremely disturbing.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
We all know children’s toys go off at random times and even more so when the batteries run down it’s not Jamie love it never was Jamie and when you say you see orbs no you don’t dust and clean your home properly and then you will have no bother she checks this site all the time there’s tuff I wish I could reveal but can’t she would know who I am then she’s just a using vile ugly #####

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
We all know children’s toys go off at random times and even more so when the batteries run down it’s not Jamie love it never was Jamie and when you say you see orbs no you don’t dust and clean your home properly and then you will have no bother she checks this site all the time there’s tuff I wish I could reveal but can’t she would know who I am then she’s just a using vile ugly #####

Much as we would love some gossip, PLEASE do not out yourself, she is too volatile and unpredictable to risk anything 🥰
Besides she gives out more than enough ammunition on a daily basis😆

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Exactly 💯 I remember my kids toys used to randomly go off if the batteries were dying . And yes the " orbs " 😂 is nothing but dust .

May 25, 2024
Ireland
She craves attention as no one bothers with her in the real world id say those people who used to speak to her done bother with her as she's a vindictive b nice to there face then back stab them getting money to lay at home on her cum sofa in her scummy jammy bottom begging people who are stupid enough to buy her stuff join the real world and work like the rest of us we don't get it handed to us 🤬🤬🤬