Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m sure a lot of people are the same as me maybe worse , but seriously she is one to be watched the lies is something else no limits to the extent she will go . I’m not gonna stay on this long as I don’t want noticed but just thought it needed said . People need to know what this woman is like .
Ive said this too she is dangerous and I wouldn’t put anything past her to try and set people up for things they haven’t done. All she does is lie about here yes we talk about her but she makes things up that we haven’t said

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She must have run up thousands to clear pay or Klarna. All this stuff she buys online is all on that. She has no idea how to budget money.
On that toy shop they were showing these wee collectables and a play set. And she writes my boy got that for his birthday. Like why. One he’s not here he passed away as a baby. And two if we go by her reasoning he’s 11 coming 12 that stuff was for 5 or 6 years old. This stuff she picks is all for her you can see her excitement when she opens things oh look at this and super cute. She then says look Jamie she talking to herself!!!!!!
She will start,makeing and selling her crap,to pay of her bills,just wait and see..
Christmas is on it's way. 😆

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
I think she buys all the toys to play with herself and the books not like Jamie and Logan be reading them or filling them out and that video with her laugh she really think she funni 🤦‍♀️ she still reading in here and can’t keep the dirt site out of her name wonder where she got the screenshot that said she own money to Lillian 🤯and what 12 year old wants kids books and cars 🤦‍♀️ like all that money she spend on crap she could be siting in a good well done up house she should buy a new sofa instead of buying crap cause that thing has seen it days she sitting on..She be telling people that the girl she owns 150 to is lying to or made up lies like she always does just pay back your debt instead of buying crap to sit and gather dust ffs

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I think she buys all the toys to play with herself and the books not like Jamie and Logan be reading them or filling them out and that video with her laugh she really think she funni 🤦‍♀️ she still reading in here and can’t keep the dirt site out of her name wonder where she got the screenshot that said she own money to Lillian 🤯and what 12 year old wants kids books and cars 🤦‍♀️ like all that money she spend on crap she could be siting in a good well done up house she should buy a new sofa instead of buying crap cause that thing has seen it days she sitting on..She be telling people that the girl she owns 150 to is lying to or made up lies like she always does just pay back your debt instead of buying crap to sit and gather dust ffs
She problem buys,the kids because, she can't read adult books, and pretends to read to the dead..

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
They’ve always been the same with money living for pay day when it comes blew the lot on se used to get tick in the wee shop! Ppl always puttied and felt sorry for them because of the family’s situation! Sabrina had been nasty and horrible even before she lost her son! Always used that wee innocent pitiful voice! I 100% believe she’s borrowed money from strangers and found a reason to fall out so she wouldn’t have to pay them back!! If you have to document every good deed you do are you trying to convince other ppl or yourself that your a good person Sabrina??

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
They’ve always been the same with money living for pay day when it comes blew the lot on se used to get tick in the wee shop! Ppl always puttied and felt sorry for them because of the family’s situation! Sabrina had been nasty and horrible even before she lost her son! Always used that wee innocent pitiful voice! I 100% believe she’s borrowed money from strangers and found a reason to fall out so she wouldn’t have to pay them back!! If you have to document every good deed you do are you trying to convince other ppl or yourself that your a good person Sabrina??
That’s exactly what it is she knows that she is a nasty horrible manipulator so she has to do all this stuff to pretend she’s good she’s really not a good person not if they have to try to convince others of it all the time and she keeps rattling on about us being jealous 😂 she’s delusional. What was the laughing video for oh I hit a nerve there she says hit a nerve with what you mad half wit

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
That’s exactly what it is she knows that she is a nasty horrible manipulator so she has to do all this stuff to pretend she’s good she’s really not a good person not if they have to try to convince others of it all the time and she keeps rattling on about us being jealous 😂 she’s delusional. What was the laughing video for oh I hit a nerve there she says hit a nerve with what you mad half wit
She’s bouncing about here because more and more ppl are joining and agreeing with his she can’t control us by deleting and blocking 🤣🤣🤣 she’s gonna off on one when she sees a Second Lady has come forward that she never paid back

May 6, 2024
antrim
Click bait to buy of her Amazon wish list sad music for effect
She gives me the fing boke. Fully grown woman on the beg for se for a stillborn baby she had 12 years ago. do off sabrina! You don’t have a child so you don’t need to buy any toys or the other s you waste money on. Think how much money you would have if you stopped buying stuff that isn’t needed! The dead can’t play with toys! 12 years ffs isn’t it about time you snapped out of it and started living!? There’s another person you owe money to complaining about you, you are an embarrassment. Showing off all the tat you buy while not paying your debts.
That’s why we get to you so much isn’t it. Because you can’t control what we say. You know we see through you and you’re terrified others will come here and start to see through you too. If that happens you’ll have fewer people willing to buy crap from your Amazon beg list, and less people willing to blow smoke up your arse.
You are not the only person who has lost a baby! stop acting as if you are! The world doesn’t owe you anything. Get some bloody self respect and sort your life out!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She goes on about us bringing up that prime video oh it’s long drawn out well Sabrina love the grieving mother act is well and truly drawn out! We’ve all been through s in our life some way worse than you have. Most of your “hell” is by your own doing or made up to make you look like a victim. A lot of us are on PIP due to life long illness myself included. I was only given one child in this world due to illness I can’t have anymore but I don’t make that my whole personality. You make the best of what life gives you. You obviously don’t have social anxiety if you can leave your house and take your dolls for a walk and go up town. People with this can’t leave the house if they do they make themselves as invisible as possible so to not to be noticed. You film yourself while out walking and have a doll in a pram. You are trying to get people to notice you and stop you in the street. You have an attention problem where you can’t get enough of it. You are making a mockery of people with actual illnesses and people who self harm. You have ruined the memory of your child by not letting the poor soul rest in peace. It’s been 12 years the pity me posts are getting ridiculous now.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
She is practically running when she is out and about. There is no physical reason for her to need disability benefits.
She is capable of being online all day across multiple sights so no upper body limitations.

Cognitively she can barter buy sell & beg online so again that’s another nood need for benefits.

And as for the mental health it’s all the money she is getting of benefits that’s enabling her.

People with real mental health issues don’t publish it for clout and attention nor to excuse sty behaviour.

For 12 years she had made her soul purpose in life be Sabrina and the grieving mother persona.

She needs put in a support group to get back into employment and then all the other things will fall through.

Last edited:

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She is parti-coloured running when she is out and about. There is no physical reason for her to need disability benefits.
She is capable of being online all day across multiple sights so no upper body limitations.

Cognitively she can barter buy sell & beg online so again that’s another nood need for benefits.

And as for the mental health it’s all the money she is getting of benefits that’s enabling her.

People with real mental health issues don’t publish it for clout and attention nor to excuse sty behaviour.

For 12 years she had made her soul purpose in life be Sabrina and the grieving mother persona.

She needs put in a support group to get back into employment and then all the other things will fall through.
100% I have said before I have buried a child. Never in a million years would I broadcast it, in fact I don't tell people who don't already know. I work, go to gym, have friends and its hard but I deal with it in my own way. She absolutely sickens me to my stomach. Move on, it's life, you have to man up and deal with it and help yourself because believe me help is out there. Your not the only one!!! Say a prayer to him, visit his grave and accept it wasn't meant to be. We can't control what has happened but we can control our own future.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She used to work but didn’t go back to it after losing the kid. Ok I get it it’s heartbreaking and maybe she did need some time. But there’s many others who take the time grieve and get back to life. Otherwise what was the point in her surviving. She likes to throw around oh I don’t care what happens to me I’ve two boys waiting for me. I’m sorry but that’s not an excuse for awful behaviour. If she really felt that way she would have offed her self years ago. Bet once she started working again and back into the real world she would be severely humbled by other peoples tragedy’s and her pathetic little ploy for attention wouldn’t work. That’s why she won’t do it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
100% I have said before I have buried a child. Never in a million years would I broadcast it, in fact I don't tell people who don't already know. I work, go to gym, have friends and its hard but I deal with it in my own way. She absolutely sickens me to my stomach. Move on, it's life, you have to man up and deal with it and help yourself because believe me help is out there. Your not the only one!!! Say a prayer to him, visit his grave and accept it wasn't meant to be. We can't control what has happened but we can control our own future.
She went on for years saying she would get justice for Jamie. Justice for what? There wasn’t some big medical mishap where he died because of someone’s incompetence. In one of the papers it said the post mortem revealed in died because her placenta stopped working or there was something wrong with it. It was a terrible thing that happened but no one’s fault. And this whole oh Jamie’s been bullied for years. No one says anything about the baby only that it was sad and horrible that he died. Anything else is made up by her and a result of her behaviour. She is the one who has ruined his memory and not let him rest in peace. It all comes from her behaviour and the things she makes up in her head.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She is parti-coloured running when she is out and about. There is no physical reason for her to need disability benefits.

I totally agree with you she could work even a few hours a day it might let her see the world doesn’t revolve around her.
She has just made it her life now and she keeps saying I don’t do no harm but she does to herself and those around her.
And that voice and how it changes gets to me there was one video where she said and I’m bullied and trolled so I am like she was trying to convince herself 😳 she’s a total asshole of a person who lies for attention no one says anything about the wee child but she lies and claims she’s bullied because of it and bullied because of her dolls she’s not she makes it up if people dare mention the dolls she says she’s being bullied.