Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
She went on for years saying she would get justice for Jamie. Justice for what? There wasn’t some big medical mishap where he died because of someone’s incompetence. In one of the papers it said the post mortem revealed in died because her placenta stopped working or there was something wrong with it. It was a terrible thing that happened but no one’s fault. And this whole oh Jamie’s been bullied for years. No one says anything about the baby only that it was sad and horrible that he died. Anything else is made up by her and a result of her behaviour. She is the one who has ruined his memory and not let him rest in peace. It all comes from her behaviour and the things she makes up in her head.
This really pisses me off when she says “me and my son have had hell for years”. Someone needs to tell her her son is dead, he can’t be bullied. He isn’t going through anything. He’s dead.he knows nothing about what people may say about him. She needs to stop using his name to get sympathy.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
She went on for years saying she would get justice for Jamie. Justice for what? There wasn’t some big medical mishap where he died because of someone’s incompetence. In one of the papers it said the post mortem revealed in died because her placenta stopped working or there was something wrong with it. It was a terrible thing that happened but no one’s fault. And this whole oh Jamie’s been bullied for years. No one says anything about the baby only that it was sad and horrible that he died. Anything else is made up by her and a result of her behaviour. She is the one who has ruined his memory and not let him rest in peace. It all comes from her behaviour and the things she makes up in her head.

In the video of the bear she has pinned to the top of her profile she flits back & forth from one reason to another throwing things in.

Preeclampsia gets a one word mention no explanation
She claims she knew something was wrong but nobody would listen.
She says that she was working - is that why she doesn’t now ‘work PTSD’

He apparently stopped growing at 27 wks and that’s why he’s a hero is because he still fought for 5 weeks until he was born sleeping at 32wks.

She blames the hospital

She’s critical of how long it took for PM report - she claims it 7 months for answers, that’s life loads of people have to wait on some explanation- they likely wanted to ensure they were all ok as it’s evident she’s not beyond mistrust and accusations!

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
antrim
In the video of the bear she has pinned to the top of her profile she flits back & forth from one reason to another throwing things in.

Preeclampsia gets a one word mention no explanation
She claims she knew something was wrong but nobody would listen.
She says that she was working - is that why she doesn’t now ‘work PTSD’

He apparently stopped growing at 27 wks and that’s why he’s a hero is because he still fought for 5 weeks until he was born sleeping at 32wks.

She blames the hospital

She’s critical of how long it took for PM report - she claims it 7 months for answers, that’s life loads of people have to wait on some explanation- they likely wanted to ensure they were all ok as it’s evidence she’s not beyond mistrust and accusations!
You couldn’t trust her as far as you could throw her. She always wants someone to blame. She’s been caught out telling so many lies about her past.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
This really pisses me off when she says “me and my son have had hell for years”. Someone needs to tell her her son is dead, he can’t be bullied. He isn’t going through anything. He’s dead.he knows nothing about what people may say about him. She needs to stop using his name to get sympathy.
And even at that nobody on here has said anything against jamie. The only “person” I’ve ever heard say anything bad about that little baby is the mysterious hate Mailer *cough cough Sabrina.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
The net is closing in on Sabrina. Over a decade of lies, deceit and bile is about to overwhelm her in every aspect of her life. The gravy train is about to end.
If she had kept her head down she could have gotten away with deceiving the benefits people and simply lived her grotty wee life in her grotty wee house. Her mouth is FAR bigger than her brain though. People are starting to come out of the woodwork and there is nothing she can do to reign it back in now.

She likes being in the newspapers, I feel we are about to see her in them again soon. Not quite sure what the headline will be yet:unsure:

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Her latest video giving off about a page on TikTok screen recording her live and posting it, she is raging about it and that people are following it🤭 trying her hardest to cover it up saying who ever follows it she is going to block them probably to try hide her lies from the gullible people who buy her crap. Gravy train is truely coming to an end, choo choo 🚂

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
How can one person say SO much, but say nothing at all? :oops:

It is SO funny when she is on a rant, uses a wrong word, KEEPS using it and still thinks she is making a point:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where are these videos being posted that she is on about? TikTok? Does anyone know the username?
I wondered as well as I haven’t seen them

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Her latest video giving off about a page on TikTok screen recording her live and posting it, she is raging about it and that people are following it🤭 trying her hardest to cover it up saying who ever follows it she is going to block them probably to try hide her lies from the gullible people who buy her crap. Gravy train is truely coming to an end, choo choo 🚂

I'd love to comment "choo choo🚂🚂🚂" on her videos but i'm blocked😆