Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
do sake she’s slabbering in that latest video saying we are all saying everyone needs to see the real Sabrina. Clearly been reading here then because that’s been said here a lot recently.
Also, saying about people treating her boys like se?
AH HELLO!! SABRINA HOW THE do CAN YOU TREAT THE DEAD LIKE s?
She’s delusional, absolutely well and truly off her head!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
How can one person say SO much, but say nothing at all? :oops:

It is SO funny when she is on a rant, uses a wrong word, KEEPS using it and still thinks she is making a point:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where are these videos being posted that she is on about? TikTok? Does anyone know the username?
I just assume it’s all lies that very rarely does anyone say anything to her and if they do it’s not in the way she makes it out to be 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
If she didn’t have a scan photo of Logan she must have been less than 12 weeks would that be right (sorry childless here just assuming from other woman I know) ?? Also who’s Ryan the stuff sitting on her fireplace? *EDIT MEANT LOGAN*

I know little about Ryan because she didnt speak about him until it meant she could create content about him. He was an ex, who died. So it meant she had someone else to milk for content and make a shrine to. She never bothered about Adriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan having a shrine until the other brother died (whom she also never mentioned until he became content worthy)
I dont know what his poor family think of her exploiting him

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Here we go with the ‘no one knows what I’ve been through I lost my 2 sons and my 2 brothers’ fin eejit
What is she on about what clip?
She’s a self entitled narcissist no one in the world but Sabrina 😳 no comments on the post so she’ll have to try something else to get attention as people are seeing her for who she is

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why did we never hear about ""Logan"" until fairly recently?
Why did she not milk, sorry, mention him every seconds of every day for 7 years, like she has done Jamie for 12 years?
Why did she never buy him mountains of tat until a couple of years ago?
Why did she never throw bouncy castle parties for him until this year?

"I've stopped doing the parties for my own reasons"
uh huh and we alllllllll know what that reason is Sabrina, no one left to come and facilitate the farce that's why

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
We are obsessed apparently but now many videos has she made today 😂😂 I wonder if all those videos where passed on to the police could she be flippin taken and sectioned I swear there is wiser locked up i have never heard anyone like her in my life and the way she says certain words when she’s angry, Sabrina we don’t care, get a life and stop reading on here and then making video replies 😂😂