Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
It’s bizarre , my auntie was on diazepam for years and they cut her off them coz they’re apparently trying to get everyone off them, so how on earth is that head the ball still managing to get them?
She is prob lying with all her sh and spoof attempts at her life don’t think she would get them and if so wouldn’t be many at a time

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
I was thinking the same like balloons move they are full of air 😂 she’s mad and Jamie would be 12 now and she talks about him growing up but home come according to the medium the granny was holding a baby supposedly Logan so how come Logan hasn’t grew up but Jamie has
Member she started a cup of tea after the medium can’t remember but the medium told her one of them liked drinking tea

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
I was thinking the same like balloons move they are full of air 😂 she’s mad and Jamie would be 12 now and she talks about him growing up but home come according to the medium the granny was holding a baby supposedly Logan so how come Logan hasn’t grew up but Jamie has
She said if I remember right that the medium says he wants to stay a baby an absolute fool she is

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She has never met a 12 year old boy has she? She said her brother liked cars, so that could be where she is getting this from.
Age appropriate? Those are baby/toddler books.

The comment about the daily mail reeeeeeeeally rattled her, that got her mad up, scared they picked up the story and she was outed, nought to manic in 20 seconds and the next video with her bizarre fake cackling is something else, pretending to laugh as she doesnt have an answer. One day these manic episodes are going to go that bit further, I would HATE to be her neighbours

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She has never met a 12 year old boy has she? She said her brother liked cars, so that could be where she is getting this from.
Age appropriate? Those are baby/toddler books.

The comment about the daily mail reeeeeeeeally rattled her, that got her mad up, scared they picked up the story and she was outed, nought to manic in 20 seconds and the next video with her bizarre fake cackling is something else, pretending to laugh as she doesnt have an answer. One day these manic episodes are going to go that bit further, I would HATE to be her neighbours
I know…do you know any 12 year olds that get toddler bedtime stories?! Or bedtime stories in general? 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’ve had a 12 year old and if they want to read they read themselves. And they were never in to cars or big plastic trucks. The astronauts light thing ok mine would have liked that but all ages are in to those. She doesn’t have a clue. A kiddie bike I. One corner and a lab Xbox and gaming chair in another. Fuking looper.
Also were we duped. Is lil Joe not Lillian? Because Lillian commented. And in Sabrina fashion yes just watch if you support me you will be slagged but obviously not as bad as me!!!
Ps. Those pictures are a joke. All look so fake.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That wee cat in her latest video looks pregnant?? I don’t have cats I’m allergic unfortunately but surely she notices the cat looks preg?! More kittens to likely drown 😢
She had someone comment that whole back and she was like no she’s been neutered she’s just a bit fat. Aye we’ll see maybe her cat will be special and give birth with no womb hahahah