Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’ve had a 12 year old and if they want to read they read themselves. And they were never in to cars or big plastic trucks. The astronauts light thing ok mine would have liked that but all ages are in to those. She doesn’t have a clue. A kiddie bike I. One corner and a lab Xbox and gaming chair in another. Fuking looper.
Also were we duped. Is lil Joe not Lillian? Because Lillian commented. And in Sabrina fashion yes just watch if you support me you will be slagged but obviously not as bad as me!!!
Ps. Those pictures are a joke. All look so fake.
Yeah my 15year old daughter has the Astronaut light coz they’re actually really lovely lit up, I’ve got one in my boys room too. But apart from Xbox and the gaming chair nothing else suits a 12year old

May 7, 2024
Dublin
What’s the point in blocking people who just so happen to see get on their FYP and watch a video

If you have nothing to hide Sabby unblock everyone - let people make up their own mind as to what is truth or lies which evidence of two sided conversation.

Otherwise just go private and stay that way forever with only your minions seeing what you post and then you will know it’s one of them that’s bitchin!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What’s the point in blocking people who just so happen to see get on their FYP and watch a video

If you have nothing to hide Sabby unblock everyone - let people make up their own mind as to what is truth or lies which evidence of two sided conversation.

Otherwise just go private and stay that way forever with only your minions seeing what you post and then you will know it’s one of them that’s bitchin!
She won’t go private she needs the attention and I’ve said it before even if we never mentioned her again she would make something up I can see her upping things now for attention the lies she tells are awful she would seriously get people in bother

May 25, 2024
Ireland
50 minutes I fell asleep for playing the Xbox woke myself up by snoring checked and in that 50 minutes there was about 8 videos. What a fin dickhead and ye Sabrina that’s it feed your dog bbq fin sauce and kill it ye handicap dope
She must not realise that the poor dog can't eat it then telling the cat all about the dogs dinner i give up there's wiser eating grass 😉 😜 😀

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She feeds the dog processed chicken dippers and adds bbq sauce. Is she really that simple that she doesn’t realise the salt content. And does the dog not warrant a dog bowl. He gets a dinner plate. 🤢 the way she talks to the dog and cat like she’s waiting for them to answer. Really shows she has no friends to talk to and the animals have no choice they have to listen.
So now she’s making out like she likes when people come in and comment like it doesn’t bother her. Grow up Sabrina seriously. And I don’t know what was so fing funny about the black and white comment. She couldn’t even answer it because she can’t lie her way out. They are spirits so they show in black and white. Huh??