Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She’s definitely looking here, she quotes it and tries to skate past it or ‘a friend’ told her , you have no friends Sabrina just vulnerable people with clear learning difficulties that u can easily manipulate and take their money for your se.

one of her videos today said "trolls ask will I have a car for Jamie when he is 18" ? We only talked about that a couple of days ago on here.
I dont know who she thinks she is kidding when she says she doesnt read here, NO ONE is THAT thick

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just catching up,that poor dog,doesn't she realise that bbq sauce is toxic to dogs,I can't keep track of her anymore. Loving the fake sabrinamom account, and I'm confused about Lillian.

we're all confused about Lillian, looks like the one here wasnt really Lillian, but Lillian on TikTok suddenly seems to be able to spell properly.
I pondered was Lillian here, real yesterday. Sabrina called out the Lillian here for being able to spell her name correctly every time, the very next time Lillian posted here, she spelled her name wrong (she left out one of the a's) , I was hmmmmmmm

May 14, 2024
Omagh
I'm bamboozled with it all , sabrina is an insult to genuine people who suffer mental health issues !! As for Lillian I'm even more bamboozled 🤣 sabrina please get yourself new sliders ffs 🤮
I suffer with mental health problems and your right she is an insult,I need a review on my medication and can't get an appointment but she gets everything handed to her,it's like no one has problems only her.