Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I just watched a video where she just lied outright saying that someone from here said de mod Sabrina or we will destroy your business now I’m nearly sure they were the words used 😳 is she of live now I’ve been busy all evening and saw her live earlier but it was the same crap I couldn’t listen anymore
She’s still live lol

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I just watched a video where she just lied outright saying that someone from here said de mod Sabrina or we will destroy your business now I’m nearly sure they were the words used 😳 is she of live now I’ve been busy all evening and saw her live earlier but it was the same crap I couldn’t listen anymore

Same, I was listening to her live there and I could feel my IQ lowering. My God the garbage she laughs at is unbelievable.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I think lilian on here was her!! She is totally unhinged. Getting worse by the day if that's possible. Did she really say the boys at a sleepover? Like what to do does that mean? They aren't here to physically go. do my brain 🧠 is fried with her s. Defo psychotic.
She’s trying to act smart and winding people up.

my theory on the Lilian thing.
that was Lilian on here and Sabrina had blocked her but she’s unblocked and manipulated Lilianinto believing her lies and perhaps paid her back, then Lillian’s had to go on comments and effectively clear Sabrina’s name.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Gaslighting? Sliders? It’s fing obvious she’s reading here. Letting on people are messaging her aye right.
She was supposed to send someone a bag of tat for their kids birthday but because of the trolling and bulling and it being Jamie’s birthday soon she couldn’t do it. Really blaming us again!! She won’t be in town til next Thursday? There’s a post office up the street but no too far for the lazy se. Can’t keep her promises and blames us pathetic Sabrina.