Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
My heads spinning with all the lies …

I thought the miscarriage aka Logan only came up as a sighting from a medium.
She stated in those magazine articles she couldn’t have any more.

Then she is on now roaring i don’t have the pregnancy tests to prove it and it’s in my doctors notes??

Make it make sense!
She can't she has told that many lies she can't keep up with herself .. I question anyone that believes Sabrina is a nice person if they just listened to her and read here they would see her for what she is but some don't I don't think they have their own thoughts and believe everything Sabrina says

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I just watched a video where she just lied outright saying that someone from here said de mod Sabrina or we will destroy your business now I’m nearly sure they weren’t the words used 😳 is she of live now I’ve been busy all evening and saw her live earlier but it was the same crap I couldn’t listen anymore
She's twisted it what I took from that was if she stayed as a mod that Sabrina would sooner or later destroy their business.. I don't understand why they would want someone that promotes sh and suicide

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She's twisted it what I took from that was if she stayed as a mod that Sabrina would sooner or later destroy their business.. I don't understand why they would want someone that promotes sh and suicide
Thats what i took from it too but the way she worded jt was as if we threatened the site if they didn’t remove her, shows how nasty she is and a lair

May 6, 2024
antrim
They don't have a body Sabrina U talk s! There's many pictures online that show a full spirit they don't just show a head . If they can show a head then course they can show a body go to bed U talk so much s!
She talks out her big fat arse 😂
Funny how every so called pic of Jamie’s spirt is a completely different face ffs she’s off her head

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She talks out her big fat arse 😂
Funny how every so called pic of Jamie’s spirt is a completely different face ffs she’s off her head
That picture is her! It's her eyes the mouth is to big for a child's mouth an the laugh lines no child has them they come with age mostly! Or someone overweight 😂😂 she thinks we r all dickhead 😂😂

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
It definitely was .. but now Lillian Wilson is saying we r talking about her so I think Sabrina has told her that cos that Lillian would've known she didn lend her £15 quid and if that's the case then that girl is thick noone ever spoke about her and now liljoe has disappeared from here so I think she has gotten her back on side the girl seems very naive bless her
Her spelling has improved dramatically though 🧐

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Thats what i took from it too but the way she worded jt was as if we threatened the site if they didn’t remove her, shows how nasty she is and a lair
I still believe it was Sabrina who made that comment to top toys. Why not just block and delete and move on. So she had to make a Massive deal and have every one flock round her and be like no don’t give up your amazing the usual lick hole bollacks. It’s all ways to bring the attention to her. So she can be like I’m so strong all I go through. The woman makes me sick.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I still believe it was Sabrina who made that comment to top toys. Why not just block and delete and move on. So she had to make a Massive deal and have every one flock round her and be like no don’t give up your amazing the usual lick hole bollacks. It’s all ways to bring the attention to her. So she can be like I’m so strong all I go through. The woman makes me sick.
I wouldn’t put anything past her, she needs attention all the time and I wouldn’t put anything past her I think she sent herself hate mail for attention and when the attention gets less she makes more things up