Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
In her 1st vedio,of the day,did any body hear the toy going?
I know what I think it is?
Wat dose every one else think?
Hailstones yesterday- then sun splitting the trees the next minute. Heating had to go on yesterday evening as I thought I was turning to ice 🧊 My feet were colder than Sabrina’s 😝

#Eleven-erife
I had to light the fire,last night,could not get warmed.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
If she came off TikTok show me or tell me how she would be bullied or trolled constantly?? Would people show up to her house? No they wouldn’t. It’s all in her head. She can’t leave TikTok because she thrives on the drama and attention she gets here. She has friends on TikTok. Why can’t you talk to them in the real world or text them. Oh that’s right they don’t exist in the real world.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
To the poster who said we are all young and have no life experience 😂 I’ve been in hospital 4 times due to my mental health I suffer from severe anxiety and complex post traumatic disorder so I have plenty of life experience it’s also how I know how the crisis team works. Won’t say how many children I have as I have to protect my identity from the psycho who lives near me. If Sabrina had ever made an attempt on her life she would most like have been admitted that’s how I know she’s lying
She’s playing games as someone else says Jamie’s birthday is coming up soon and she must be loosing followers and attention so she needs to do something and I’m not sure it was the video of Jamie’s photos that set her of it was more likely that she was shown as a bully she can’t cope with that
There would be no point sectioning Sabrina she won’t accept help she sees not thing wrong with her actions
She’s a big big trigger to other people who struggle and she should be keeping all her crap of social media and seek help privately. Her followers don’t care and even if they fid they can’t give her any advice as she blocks them 😳 she loves the drama and attention

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Why is it "posting" when she speaks but "Bullying" when anyone else does?
Why is she "entitled" to say what she wants, but no one else is?
How can she say she will kill a child on a video but its our children that arent safe?
That was my point too she’s always entitled as she says but when we do it, it’s bullying

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I talk to my husband about her too because like yours he’s overheard the guldering when I watch her. Besides it is normal for any couple to talk and share things they do or watch ffs
Exactly thank you! Sounds like someone is jealous we have husbands lol and mine actually does suffer from social anxiety so I know first hand what he can and can’t do. He said himself how is she able to put herself all over TikTok and go up town yapping all over the place and get taxis home. He can’t even go to the corner shop on his own!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Exactly thank you! Sounds like someone is jealous we have husbands lol and mine actually does suffer from social anxiety so I know first hand what he can and can’t do. He said himself how is she able to put herself all over TikTok and go up town yapping all over the place and get taxis home. He can’t even go to the corner shop on his own!
She’s full of se her anxiety fairly disappears when it’s payday 🥴

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I get the feeling that some posters here are very young, maybe lacking some life experience.
Mental illness is a hugely complexed issue. It takes ALOT to be sectioned, alot. There is no adequate service for mental health patients. If you think because she was let home means she isn't bad enough, think again. More than likely they had no where for her to go & they can't hold someome in A&E for mental health problems.

Also, she can post what she wants, if you chose to watch it regularly then you're probably triggering yourself.
I am 37years of age with a family. I have had A
Im not young either, younger than Sabrina but believe me I have kids and have dealt with my daughter and her mental health issues for years. Sabrina’s need for attention is disgusting and her excuse of having bad mental health shouldn’t be allowed to go on on a PUBLIC platform that so many young people actually do use.
same. I am a 37year old woman with a family. 2 of my teenagers have suffered terribly with mental health in recent years, my son has self harmed. When he was at his worst I was literally TERRIFIED to go to sleep at night incase I’d wake up in the morning and find him hanging on the bunk beds.

Then there’s people like Sabrina that uses s h as a fashion statement…her big bandages for cat scratches. Her SELF HARM TSHIRTS, decorating her house in self harm quotes. My teenagers use tiktok and I would be so scared of someone like Sabrina appearing on the fyp. Sickens my pish.