Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I
Wine on chill , popcorn at the ready 😋 hubby is raging as I was filling him in on that clampit . His mum had to wait over an hour for an ambulance after a fall and lying at the bottom of her stairs a few months ago and the fing clampit can snap her fingers and hey presto one arrives in an instant . Making a mockery of genuine people who need the help 😢 I have friends who have lost babies , felt suicidal and self harmed but thankfully they got help and support they needed and not once did they think the 1st port of call was to plaster their problems on social media . fing taking the piss so it is .
Thats a disgrace when people who genuinely need help can’t get it and she has them out all the time for nothing 😳

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Well that was some catch up,I seen that comment on her post last night about Jill mcelroy, she's a friend of a family member and I don't think she would do something like that, another ambulance for her,I witnessed a man getting beat up a few months ago and there was no ambulance available,he was in a bad way, a friend of his had to lift him into the car and take him to hospital, but she gets one straight away.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well that was some catch up,I seen that comment on her post last night about Jill mcelroy, she's a friend of a family member and I don't think she would do something like that, another ambulance for her,I witnessed a man getting beat up a few months ago and there was no ambulance available,he was in a bad way, a friend of his had to lift him into the car and take him to hospital, but she gets one straight away.
Is she blaming Jill for bullying her?
She’s a nightmare I’m surprised she’s not posting they need to take her phone and keep her of tik tok

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I just hope they keep her in and take her phone off her. She needs proper help, she’s only exhausting our already stretched services every weekend when she reads something she doesn’t like.
Im hoping they will too but I can’t see it she had a family member there so I wonder did she call them I won’t say too much because I don’t want to bring them into it but maybe she called them because we supposedly said her days are numbered if she shows that to anyone I doubt if they will see it the way she did, it’s ok for her to make threats but when anyone says anything to her she looses it. I don’t know how she can be bothered sitting up there for hours

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Such a shame in 2024 tonsee other grown woman celebrating another's demise. Nobody would choose to do this to themselves. It's clear her mental health is on the floor....nobody makes good decisions in that state of mind.
Enjoy your Saturday night celebrating someome else's life in ruin.

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Such a shame in 2024 tonsee other grown woman celebrating another's demise. Nobody would choose to do this to themselves. It's clear her mental health is on the floor....nobody makes good decisions in that state of mind.
Enjoy your Saturday night celebrating someome else's life in ruin.
I'm sorry I don't know who you are, but she brings it on herself, a few weeks ago she put a video up of a supposed suicide note,guess what she was doing at the same time, uploading toys on vinted, she wasn't to bad earlier walking about the town.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Im hoping they will too but I can’t see it she had a family member there so I wonder did she call them I won’t say too much because I don’t want to bring them into it but maybe she called them because we supposedly said her days are numbered if she shows that to anyone I doubt if they will see it the way she did, it’s ok for her to make threats but when anyone says anything to her she looses it. I don’t know how she can be bothered sitting up there for hours
She said she was up at her mother’s and Courtney was there but that’s all she said about that. So who knows what happened. Maybe they told her to stay of TikTok and she didn’t like it