Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 7, 2024
Dublin
No one is celebrating anyone’s demise here.

People are getting called bullies and trolls for commenting on what she shares online.

She totally misrepresented 90% of what had been said on here and totally twisted the words to suit her own narrative.
It’s is Sabrina that is the biggest bully of all in this scenario.

Unfortunately pages like this one, gossip in the group chat or in the staff room are just discussing & presenting the facts …on what is her skewed telling of events.

THere was no direct nor indirect threats to her or her home.

A very small selection of things have been said that are unnecessary. Howevwr the majority of these have quite rightly been called out here on that behaviour and/or apologised for what was said.

She has chosen to skip over hundreds of lines of observations opinions and questions across neat 200 pages now.

She has chosen to hone in on a few random sentences instead. Twisting them in a way that is not reflective of how they were written by the posters or responsddf to by others.

She has chosen to rant merry hell all over TikTok to convince people she is being bullied and a Victim with a capital V.

She has chosen to ignore advice from her loyal TIKTOK family about going offline or what she shares.

She has chosen to make people uncomfortable and concerned for her safety by her behaviour and posts such as the letter the other week or the rants.

She has chosen to burden emergency services!

She has chosen to ignore advice of the PSNI & people involved in her care.

She has chosen this life

- the good (likes, wishlist, attention, false praise)

- the bad (questioning her motive & behaviour)

and what may be considered by some as the ugly (smokescreen finally slipping & more speaking up)

Last edited:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

People are getting called bullies and trolls for commenting on what she shares online.

She totally misrepresented 90% of what had been said on here and totally twisted the words to suit her own narrative.

Unfortunately pages like this one, gossip in the group chat or in the staff room are just discussing & presenting the facts …on what is her skewed telling of events.

A very small selection of things have been said that are unnecessary. Howevwr the majority of the have quite rightly been called out that here on that behaviour and/or apologised for what was said.

She has chosen to skip over hundreds of lines of observations opinions and questions across neat 200 pages now.

She has chosen to hone in on a few random sentences instead. Twisting them in a way that is not reflective of how they were written by the posters or responsddf to by others.

She has chosen to rant merry hell all over TikTok to convince people she is being bullied and a Victim with a capital V.

She has chosen to ignore advice from her loyal TIKTOK family about going offline or what she shares.

She has chosen to make people uncomfortable and concerned for her safety by her behaviour and posts such as the letter the other week or the rants.

She has chosen this life

and what may be considered by some as the ugly (smokescreen finally slipping & more speaking up)
This 👏👏👏👏👏

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s home 😳
She's a disgrace she bleeds r NHS dry on her attention seeking behaviour and anyone that sympathise with her r just as bad as she is last night she cried suicide but instead she made sure she got another night in her own bed cos if she done videos noone would be awake 2 watch them an lick her hole!! Pple need 2 ask themselves why does she keep getting sent home if the hospital thought she actually was a danger 2 herself then they would lock her up .. I bet she won't post videos just 2 worry the few pple that do care for her an hope they come on here an stick up for her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
We have said before, but will again, keep yourself safe before anything else. Much as we would love some gossip, we wouldnt at your expense 🥰
Yeah I won’t say too much she just have called Courtney to come over she definitely got in the ambulance as I even re asked the person who told me lol but I won’t say anything else and I think she already shared that Courtney was over

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Im hoping they will too but I can’t see it she had a family member there so I wonder did she call them I won’t say too much because I don’t want to bring them into it but maybe she called them because we supposedly said her days are numbered if she shows that to anyone I doubt if they will see it the way she did, it’s ok for her to make threats but when anyone says anything to her she looses it. I don’t know how she can be bothered sitting up there for hours
Did you,(the quite one),go with Sabriba,?has ur in hosptial to??

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

A very small selection of things have been said that are unnecessary. Howevwr the majority of these have quite rightly been called out here on that behaviour and/or apologised for what was said.

She has chosen this life

Totally agree 100% she has twisted the entire thing she’ll be back on live laughing like a nutter in no time not a thing wrong with her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If I was getting trolled/bullied as she puts it,and was told to stop doing the thing that I was being "trolled" over I would stop doing it straight away, she's being told to stay of tiktok but she won't. Nothing wrong with her knee today when she can walk from her house into the town then up to asda, that's some walk.
It really is it’s some distance, I said the same if I was getting bullied that much I wouldn’t be going on any sites so no one could bully me