Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Such a shame in 2024 tonsee other grown woman celebrating another's demise. Nobody would choose to do this to themselves. It's clear her mental health is on the floor....nobody makes good decisions in that state of mind.
Enjoy your Saturday night celebrating someome else's life in ruin.
Wait if she was genuinely in a bad place know of us would say what we say but wev all been U at 1 point .. U say noone would choose this but she does I don't understand how U do not see this for what it is .. so is it acceptable 2 call a 10 year old child a tramp and evil? Is it acceptable 2 beg money of people 2 pay vet bills when she's spending her own money on s? Is it acceptable 2 call out other attention seekers who cry suicide when Ur the worst for it?
Is it acceptable 2 clean a child's grave an post it all over Ur TT and shame the mother of the grace? Is it acceptable 2 get money of people and not pay them back
Is it acceptable to twist everything that we say on here to make herself look like a victim?is it acceptable when U get caught out on you're lies U cry suicide? Is it acceptable 2 promote sh on an app that theirs kids on?
Is it acceptable 2 keep promoting sh when a parent has came to U and asked U to either stop promoting sh or make Ur account private after a 12 year old child ends up in a&e with that bad off cuts she will be scarred for the rest of her life that will never go away cos Sabrina said it helps!!! And Sabrina answers to that was do off not my fault a child copied me!!! I could go on and on maybe U need to put Ur kids in r kids shoes rather than seeing Sabrina as a victim that she is far from!! If things where that bad for her all she needs 2 do is stop reading on her an make her account private and stop with her lies but the fact she won't do anything off the shoes she loves the drama yet Ur here defending her who looks stupid

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Sabrina, is like a car crash, waiting to happen, and how many tines has crashed all ready,and I dare say,she will crash again.
No definitely not I took myself to omagh hospital she would have been sent to Enniskillen I don’t speak to Sabrina never have
Aw,I thought u would have share the same ambulance,has live in the same park..

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
See she doesn care yous arse lickers r doing exactly what she wants 🤣🤣 she doesn Wana change her ways but wants yous 2 come on here an defentld her .. she knows alot about on here for someone that does read on her and if she does have a "friend" reporting back 2 her then that's not a friend.. just hope from a wasted trip 2 the hospital and straight on TT I hope yous supporters feel stupid.. regardless what she says this is an app that many children r on but she doesn give a damn .. show me a child that would click on her her page see that warning and would click straight off!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina, is like a car crash, waiting to happen, and how many tines has crashed all ready,and I dare say,she will crash again.

Aw,I thought u would have share the same ambulance,has live in the same park..
I didn’t go by ambulance and I wouldn’t have been sharing with her mine was health and not mental health and I know times is bad but not that bad that we would he sharing an ambulance also I turned it down I was well able to get myself there

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Is anyone else confused or just me?
Last night threatening suicide and screaming like a banshee, tonight more of the same
in between manages a shopping spree to buy even more piles of stuff she already has millions of and a birthday cake for Jamie?
:unsure:

Is that what's happened??
All she is doing is making an ass outta all of her arse lickers and they don't even see it 🤣🤣🤣 the ones that say get off the app r the ones that actually have her back and she throws it back in their faces 🙈

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
And here we go , waste of time , resources etc 🙄 God forbid anything happened to her mum or family member that needed medical treatment ASAP and they had to wait ages, makes my blood boil . Sabrina I hope you know that you can actually sign yourself in to a unit !!
You can't any longer. You have to be sectioned by the psni,GP and a social worker. If they thought she was a risk she would not be home so quickly.

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Wait if she was genuinely in a bad place know of us would say what we say but wev all been U at 1 point .. U say noone would choose this but she does I don't understand how U do not see this for what it is .. so is it acceptable 2 call a 10 year old child a tramp and evil? Is it acceptable 2 beg money of people 2 pay vet bills when she's spending her own money on s? Is it acceptable 2 call out other attention seekers who cry suicide when Ur the worst for it?
Is it acceptable 2 clean a child's grave an post it all over Ur TT and shame the mother of the grace? Is it acceptable 2 get money of people and not pay them back
Is it acceptable to twist everything that we say on here to make herself look like a victim?is it acceptable when U get caught out on you're lies U cry suicide? Is it acceptable 2 promote sh on an app that theirs kids on?
Is it acceptable 2 keep promoting sh when a parent has came to U and asked U to either stop promoting sh or make Ur account private after a 12 year old child ends up in a&e with that bad off cuts she will be scarred for the rest of her life that will never go away cos Sabrina said it helps!!! And Sabrina answers to that was do off not my fault a child copied me!!! I could go on and on maybe U need to put Ur kids in r kids shoes rather than seeing Sabrina as a victim that she is far from!! If things where that bad for her all she needs 2 do is stop reading on her an make her account private and stop with her lies but the fact she won't do anything off the shoes she loves the drama yet Ur here defending her who looks stupid
Why would you allow your kids on Tiktok? It is not a place for children. If you give them access to it, you are too blame. I have 4 children, ranging from 5 - 16 years of age. None are on Tiktok, none have free access to the internet. All their tablets etc have parental controls.
If you hand a child a phone, a tablet etc without parental controls and regular supervision of what they watch then you have only yourself to blame. Might sound harsh but it is as simple as that. Lazy parenting is not Tiktoks fault.
Again, who would make the choices she is making, only a very mentally ill person. Nobody who is sane would live like her. You are holding her to standards that you'd meet but Sabrina is not capable of. Who would attention seek like this, a sick person who needs immediate help. Some comments are vile on here. It's as clear as day that she is mentally unstable. She needs serious help obviously. But, if she doesn't accept that help that doesn't mean it's a free for all to slate her from kingdom come. She's very far gone at this stage. She is not working off the mental capacity of another adult her age.
These comments, those videos are just fuelling the fire you all say you are trying to put out.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
To think that I felt sorry for her last night, I will say one thing though, talk about her and discuss her if you want, but the comments about her appearance etc are they really necessarily,that way then she can't say she's being bullied, she can't help how she looks or the size of her breasts.

Raised this before in here - people tend to stick to the facts as they are displayed.

There has been some crassness and other comments but they have been called out and people advised not to play into her hands by stooping to her level of game playing x

Last edited: