Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Jealous No
Bewildered Yes

In less than 4hrs she has posted several rants, had PSNI & NIAS in attendance, a hospital trip and straight home of a haul over several ranting videos where she is unable to get to the point.

Just saying the same crap over and over again - mainly lies and whilst showing a haul that’s almost identical to the one bought a few days ago!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
5 staples she has apparently, bullshit, she was away for an hour ffs it takes an hour to get to the swah, plus if she cut herself that deep that she needed staples she definitely wouldn't be out that quick, straight on tiktok ffs.
That bandage looks suspiciously like the ones she puts on herself. Your telling me she got up there, seen by triage didn’t have to wait and straight in for staples and then bandaged back up and allowed home. Does she think we all fing stupid. It’s Saturday night hospital probably bunged. She’s went up and as soo. As the police left she’s legged it. Came up with this story to garner sympathy. And that comment when Sabrina does something she does it. Are you proud of that?

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
That bandage looks suspiciously like the ones she puts on herself. Your telling me she got up there, seen by triage didn’t have to wait and straight in for staples and then bandaged back up and allowed home. Does she think we all fing stupid. It’s Saturday night hospital probably bunged. She’s went up and as soo. As the police left she’s legged it. Came up with this story to garner sympathy. And that comment when Sabrina does something she does it. Are you proud of that?
No way on earth was she in ED and home in an hour. Triage and then wait she would not be emergency so would be on a list to be seen. All lies. Pure lies.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She definitely wouldn’t have been seen that quick unless they took her to omagh but no way would she have been up there wait to be seen and back down if she cut so deep it needed stapled they would have kept her the big simple

May 6, 2024
antrim
To the tattler running here and posting screenshots back on tattle, I think you’ll find that if you read through here properly that we all condemned these posts! Just like tattle this is a gossip site so get off your high horse! We aren’t collectively responsible for one persons comment.
I hope you see from Sabrina’s actions today just exactly why there’s almost 200 pages about her!