Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 7, 2024
Dublin
That bandage looks suspiciously like the ones she puts on herself. Your telling me she got up there, seen by triage didn’t have to wait and straight in for staples and then bandaged back up and allowed home. Does she think we all fing stupid. It’s Saturday night hospital probably bunged. She’s went up and as soo. As the police left she’s legged it. Came up with this story to garner sympathy. And that comment when Sabrina does something she does it. Are you proud of that?
Maybe they knew she had content timelines to meet, budding entrepreneur that she is!
So give her the priority business class option.

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Is anyone else confused or just me?
Last night threatening suicide and screaming like a banshee, tonight more of the same
in between manages a shopping spree to buy even more piles of stuff she already has millions of and a birthday cake for Jamie?
:unsure:

Is that what's happened??
I’m thinking the same 😂 she’s not suicidal she’s mad like who would be away getting staples then come back and do a haul I’m baffled as well

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
To the tattler running here and posting screenshots back on tattle, I think you’ll find that if you read through here properly that we all condemned these posts! Just like tattle this is a gossip site so get off your high horse! We aren’t collectively responsible for one persons comment.
I hope you see from Sabrina’s actions today just exactly why there’s almost 200 pages about her!
I'm not passing anything on to Tattle, incase you are thinking it's me.
It's a mad day though when Tattle posters are saying you's have gone too far.
We all love a bit of gossip but thats not what is going on here on this site. There is a serious amount of venom being aimed at 1 person. Whether you want to admit or not Sabrina is a very vunerable person. If you can't see that, well that says more about you's than anything Sabrina posts.

May 14, 2024
Omagh
I'm not passing anything on to Tattle, incase you are thinking it's me.
It's a mad day though when Tattle posters are saying you's have gone too far.
We all love a bit of gossip but thats not what is going on here on this site. There is a serious amount of venom being aimed at 1 person. Whether you want to admit or not Sabrina is a very vunerable person. If you can't see that, well that says more about you's than anything Sabrina posts.
If she’s that vulnerable she would stay off tiktok. Can I ask you a genuine serious question, do you actually believe everything she says and falls for her bullshit,if you do your worse than her.

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
When did we say we wouldn’t stop until she was of tik tok? She’s mad no one could be so unwell they cut badly then come back and do a haul like nothing happened 😂

jamieloganryan

Member​

Right Sabrina seeing that we’re not stupid and know fine rightly you read here GET THE do OFF TIKTOK AND GET PROPER MENTAL HELP! Cause let me tell you I will not rest until you’re off the app! You’ve just said in the last video what do you want? That’s it get off you’re a trigger for any young person or someone who has just had a loss that is the last thing they need to see is you threatening to off yourself yet again! You are sick! You are nasty you are triggering with your cat scratches and YOU WILL NEVER KILL YOURSELF SO STOP FAKING IT FOR ATTENTION! Now be warned so many people know your address because of you and if you keep carrying on with this crap you will be getting your door put in around you! Your neighbours are sick to death listening to you scream through the walls and have already contacted housing so stop and again get off the app COMPLETELY! Enough is enough!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Why would you allow your kids on Tiktok? It is not a place for children. If you give them access to it, you are too blame. I have 4 children, ranging from 5 - 16 years of age. None are on Tiktok, none have free access to the internet. All their tablets etc have parental controls.
If you hand a child a phone, a tablet etc without parental controls and regular supervision of what they watch then you have only yourself to blame. Might sound harsh but it is as simple as that. Lazy parenting is not Tiktoks fault.
Again, who would make the choices she is making, only a very mentally ill person. Nobody who is sane would live like her. You are holding her to standards that you'd meet but Sabrina is not capable of. Who would attention seek like this, a sick person who needs immediate help. Some comments are vile on here. It's as clear as day that she is mentally unstable. She needs serious help obviously. But, if she doesn't accept that help that doesn't mean it's a free for all to slate her from kingdom come. She's very far gone at this stage. She is not working off the mental capacity of another adult her age.
These comments, those videos are just fuelling the fire you all say you are trying to put out.
Wait when did I say it was my child? R U actually simple ? Sabrina came 2 my attention cos of a child I know and that's when we learnt how dangerous TT was and that when we reached out 2 her.. so again Ur blaming kids rather than a grown ass women I swear Ur just making herself look dumb as do .. do U also realise that Sabrinas videos won't appear on parent control unless she has tagged a trigger warning? Not so smart now r U 🤣 do U also realise unless Ur kids can speak 2 U and come as day look at this then Ur not guna know what they see on TT .. me as a parent my kids don't have a TT nor will they ever be because of pple like Sabrina.. Sabrina can be here all day long when her account is private I couldn give a damn but she won't make it private on an app that started off as a children's app how U don't see the issue with this is beyond me Ur here 2 try an make me look bad yet I'm the parent that doesn allow any of my kids on any from off SM but U think parent control deals with the issue guess what it doesn unless theirs a trigger warning on the video now go look at how many inappropriate videos she has up with no trigger warning that Ur kids would have seen .. but she would tell U we need help not her we all where here tryna advise her at 1 point but she threw it back in r faces then we seen her taking advantage of pple not paying it back then she lied about it serious 2 god do U just think we r here been bullies no we have all been biting by Sabrina at 1 point or another.. only a few hrs ago she was taking away by an ambulance soon as she gets back she does a shopping haul can't be that depressed.. 5 stitches apparently last time she was taking away she had no signs of she but don't believe me go back over her videos when she forgot herself and showed her arm on video

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
If she’s that vulnerable she would stay off tiktok. Can I ask you a genuine serious question, do you actually believe everything she says and falls for her bullshit,if you do your worse than her.
Believe what? I believe she is struggling hugely. She walks around with dolls, all she buys for Jamie, her house being a shrine to dead people.......she is gome way down a road nobody would want to be on or near. That seems to brimg her some kind of comfort.......what do you think that means? She is seriously ill. Whether she knows that or not, that isnthe case. All I see is someone in dire need of help. Alot of people here seem to think she is thinkimg rationally....how much evidecne do you need that the woman is ill.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland

Tattle does realise that this site has nothing to do with that tik tok. How do we know it wasn’t someone on tattle that set it up? You can’t come from one gossip site and criticise another.
I said it before il say it again. Wouldn’t surprise me if Sabrina made the account herself to crave the attention and sympathy just so people would take pity and gift her Jamie’s present. It’s already working

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Wait when did I say it was my child? R U actually simple ? Sabrina came 2 my attention cos of a child I know and that's when we learnt how dangerous TT was and that when we reached out 2 her.. so again Ur blaming kids rather than a grown ass women I swear Ur just making herself look dumb as do .. do U also realise that Sabrinas videos won't appear on parent control unless she has tagged a trigger warning? Not so smart now r U 🤣 do U also realise unless Ur kids can speak 2 U and come as day look at this then Ur not guna know what they see on TT .. me as a parent my kids don't have a TT nor will they ever be because of pple like Sabrina.. Sabrina can be here all day long when her account is private I couldn give a damn but she won't make it private on an app that started off as a children's app how U don't see the issue with this is beyond me Ur here 2 try an make me look bad yet I'm the parent that doesn allow any of my kids on any from off SM but U think parent control deals with the issue guess what it doesn unless theirs a trigger warning on the video now go look at how many inappropriate videos she has up with no trigger warning that Ur kids would have seen .. but she would tell U we need help not her we all where here tryna advise her at 1 point but she threw it back in r faces then we seen her taking advantage of pple not paying it back then she lied about it serious 2 god do U just think we r here been bullies no we have all been biting by Sabrina at 1 point or another.. only a few hrs ago she was taking away by an ambulance soon as she gets back she does a shopping haul can't be that depressed.. 5 stitches apparently last time she was taking away she had no signs of she but don't believe me go back over her videos when she forgot herself and showed her arm on video
The grammer here is horrific but yes, I do think you are all bullying here.
So what if she's doing a shopping haul, the woman is crackers....you know this by now. How can you still be surprised by that?? Would a normal person do this...No, would someone who is ill....yes.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I was just thinking so to get staples a dr does it or am I wrong? My son got staples it was almost like an operation took ages so if she went to Enniskillen no way did she get staples and there’s no drs in omagh it’s all nurses so either she’s lying or I’m wrong 😳

May 6, 2024
antrim
I was just thinking so to get staples a dr does it or am I wrong? My son got staples it was almost like an operation took ages so if she went to Enniskillen no way did she get staples and there’s no drs in omagh it’s all nurses so either she’s lying or I’m wrong 😳
I was actually thinking that would staples be given in the arm? I know they are used on the head, but I’ve never heard of them being used on the arm