Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
If I could private message anyone and give my real name then they can look for me on fb and see it’s private now there is stuff that is public but the majority is private the hospital comment was private
I could check for you if you want. I promise I’m not from around where you live and I swear I wouldn’t break the trust.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Its none of your business if I wanted to post naked pictures of myself and post them for the world to see that’s my business how would keep my private life private when people like you post it on here. Here is not fb
No difference, we're u post it,still not private, I didn't put the photo up
Actually Ur prob best ask 1 of Ur kids .. someone U know U can trust .. UV been exposed enough on her x
I never exposed any one,she did that herself

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Would u please there are some posts some photos but you’ll see what I mean what she shared on here my car and my daughters car and other things are not public
U don't have 2 prove anything at all to anyone .. don't give anyone Ur real name cos she could give out all Ur info an blame it on someone else on here .. just use 1 of Ur kids account s unfriend urself on there's an then look 2 see what U can see then U can go in a find them posts an change the settings

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
If I could private message anyone and give my real name then they can look for me on fb and see it’s private now there is stuff that is public but the majority is private the hospital comment was private
You can lock your Facebook profile so no one outside of your friends can see anything they can’t even click your profile picture

May 6, 2024
Scotland
U don't have 2 prove anything at all to anyone .. don't give anyone Ur real name cos she could give out all Ur info an blame it on someone else on here .. just use 1 of Ur kids account s unfriend urself on there's an then look 2 see what U can see then U can go in a find them posts an change the settings
Never shared any photos

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I'm sorry,I did try and close this conversation down earlier, but they keep draging it up.
No harm will come from me,to any one,I told you this earlier.
Like ur self I want to b left in peace.
Don't blame us U exposed her then threatened her all before U tried 2 shut the conversation down nice try lady

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I'm sorry,I did try and close this conversation down earlier, but they keep draging it up.
No harm will come from me,to any one,I told you this earlier.
Like ur self I want to b left in peace.
On you trot! You should have thought of that before you destroyed someone else’s life. You are just like Sabrina, not happy unless you are ruining someone else’s life. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are her or her little right hand minion aoife!!