Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 14, 2024
Omagh
Im after watching the latest shopping haul. How much does she spent on toys. Ive never seen the likes off it.. The money must be great in the north on welfare lol
Normal universal credit isn't much but when you play the system like her you get everything handed to you,I also noticed the amount of toys,even people with alive kids don't buy that many toys.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Security still nipping and digging,tap tap taping away,keep her going ,keep her lit°°°
On you trot! You should have thought of that before you destroyed someone else’s life. You are just like Sabrina, not happy unless you are ruining someone else’s life. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are her or her little right hand minion aoife!!
I didn't destroy any one else lifes,she is a looped has u lot ...slide on u t xxx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
U don't have 2 prove anything at all to anyone .. don't give anyone Ur real name cos she could give out all Ur info an blame it on someone else on here .. just use 1 of Ur kids account s unfriend urself on there's an then look 2 see what U can see then U can go in a find them posts an change the settings
I have checked from my sons friends account and it’s private as I said there are some posts about domestic violence, and a few others which I can’t say because I’ll be outing myself on here but no mention of hospital or bluegrass or my daughters car or my car for that matter so someone is telling her of my fb they have little to be at

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I have checked from my sons friends account and it’s private as I said there are some posts about domestic violence, and a few others which I can’t say because I’ll be outing myself on here but no mention of hospital or bluegrass or my daughters car or my car for that matter so someone is telling her of my fb they have little to be at
Well U already knew that .. let her run along .. just ignore her from here on. no matter what she says don't bite. she makes no sense tap tap tapping another quote that Sabrina uses takes no accountability another sign she's Sabrina . Do U have Sabrina on Ur FB?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well U already knew that .. let her run along .. just ignore her from here on. no matter what she says don't bite. she makes no sense tap tap tapping another quote that Sabrina uses takes no accountability another sign she's Sabrina . Do U have Sabrina on Ur FB?
No I don’t have her on it or anyone who lives where I do. I keep myself to myself in my life and then that comes in here and posts my life and I don’t know why she is arguing with me about my children not being married like why would I lie 😂 if it is who I think it is she’s not well liked either and is known for lying and gossiping

May 6, 2024
Scotland
No I don’t have her on it or anyone who lives where I do. I keep myself to myself in my life and then that comes in here and posts my life and I don’t know why she is arguing with me about my children not being married like why would I lie 😂 if it is who I think it is she’s not well liked either and is known for lying and gossiping
I'm not friends with Sabrina either on fb either

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I'm not friends with Sabrina either on fb either

May 6, 2024
antrim
Normal universal credit isn't much but when you play the system like her you get everything handed to you,I also noticed the amount of toys,even people with alive kids don't buy that many toys.
I’ve said this many times, I’ve 3 kids and I’ve never bought toys as frequently as she does and my kids still want for nothing. It’s not normal. All to sit unopened. She shops like she has a kids and she needs to accept that she doesn’t.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
If I could private message anyone and give my real name then they can look for me on fb and see it’s private now there is stuff that is public but the majority is private the hospital comment was private
There’s a way you can check yourself. Go into your own fb page and click on the 3 dots beside edit profile .Go to ‘view as’ and it’ll show your fb as someone who isn’t your friend would see. Hope this helps xx