Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Anyone notice today how she did that video with the bears just to show off her Asda bandages ? With the worlds quickest hospital
Yes! Would a hospital even bandage up a cut that thickly? Are wounds not meant to be covered in dressing but at the same time not too tightly so it can breathe a little? I don’t buy her story at all.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
No I don’t have her on it or anyone who lives where I do. I keep myself to myself in my life and then that comes in here and posts my life and I don’t know why she is arguing with me about my children not being married like why would I lie 😂 if it is who I think it is she’s not well liked either and is known for lying and gossiping
I know makes no sense .🤣🙈

Jun 15, 2024
Tyrone
I’ll definitely be found out now when she mentioned a certain thing not sure why she felt the need to share all that, if she had an issue with them say it to me not for everyone to see or what my car or kids has to do with her but anyway says alot about her and I can only assume she’s friends with Sabrina but she would id have done some stalking to find out who I was I’m not worried about Sabrina it’s my ex I’m worried about and if she knows me she knows him
Well I was wondering for weeks who you were but I definitely know now,I haven't liked that Rita one for a while now, don't worry I won't be saying anything.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well I was wondering for weeks who you were but I definitely know now,I haven't liked that Rita one for a while now, don't worry I won't be saying anything.
We know who she is now too so in outing me she outed herself and if I had done something on her I could maybe understand but I’ve never said a word against her 😳. Thankyou please say nothing if you know who I am

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
My love has got no money, he's got his strong beliefs
My love has got no power, he's got his strong beliefs
My love has got no fame, he's got his strong beliefs
My love has got no money, he's got his strong beliefs
Want more and more, people just want more and more
Freedom and love, what he's looking for
Want more and more, people just want more and more
Freedom and love, what he's looking for
Freed from desire, mind and senses purified
Freed from desire 🎶🎶🎶🎵💃 let's party 🥳

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Is she still going I’m not reading her comments 😂 I don’t care she can say what she wants if she had kept her mouth shut there would have been no issue no one started her
She’s always starting on ppl looking down her nose at ppl thinking she’s perfect 😂😂😂

Was that the same person you were thinking of too?

May 6, 2024
Scotland