Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Who's Cathy?
Who's Sharon?
Wait, so she knows who you are? Is that what them dumbass pathetic number game videos were about?
Instead of giving out the actual park,you have to guess the numbers, glad she took them 2 videos down thou.i never mentioned any body name,they did they thought I was some body else,im getting has mixed up has them 🤔
As for you Sharon is it your husband Sabrina calls the p e a d o??
Of course your 100%there doll,he his jail,did you not know that??
Your slipping up darling. Xx

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Omg can we just discuss about Sabrina and stop outing people on this page 🤦‍♀️ just giving Sabrina the upper hand finding out who people r on this page she says she never reads on here that she swore over Jamie picture then in her video lastnight she said she showed her mother and Jodie mom the page make up your mind Sabrina 🤣 she never off this page reading and quoting things suppose it give her something to talk about and get the views and attention and everybody feel sorry on her

Jun 15, 2024
Tyrone
It’s not about the he said/she said behaviour on here, or a competition of who said the worst things.. it’s most likely the fact the said person was watching her from her home, reporting back to here with her every move, personal information such as ambulance police being there etc. maybes this should be a lesson not to act so smart and online bully people , as truth comes out in the end. All laughing at Sabrina’s expense for weeks now yet now all in a frenzy because yous are being caught out.
Oh look we have another sabrina supporter.

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s not about the he said/she said behaviour on here, or a competition of who said the worst things.. it’s most likely the fact the said person was watching her from her home, reporting back to here with her every move, personal information such as ambulance police being there etc. maybes this should be a lesson not to act so smart and online bully people , as truth comes out in the end. All laughing at Sabrina’s expense for weeks now yet now all in a frenzy because yous are being caught out.
Another member of the Sabrina fan club. Do yourself a favour and leave

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
You have an answer for everything Sabrina. You said you would never look at what’s been said here. There’s no difference between reading on the site or reading someone’s screenshots. You made such a big deal of swearing on your son’s photo and you broke it?
You still haven’t answered how you can move the arm around so much.

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
Oh do off you probably are Sabrina

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
What happened was Sabrina mentioned T and 2 which is Sharon’s (Rita) sister in law so then “Rita” wrote stuff about another member on here to deflect from herself I named Sharon who’s mothers house looks onto Sabrina’s! Sabrina already knew that Sharon was on here I’m sure Sabrina will confirm if I’m correct or incorrect

May 6, 2024
Scotland
What?! Why would someone from this group rat out another members identity!? Why are people turning on each other? Have I missed something?
They think I'm Sharon, which I'm not,let them believe wat they want.
Omg can we just discuss about Sabrina and stop outing people on this page 🤦‍♀️ just giving Sabrina the upper hand finding out who people r on this page she says she never reads on here that she swore over Jamie picture then in her video lastnight she said she showed her mother and Jodie mom the page make up your mind Sabrina 🤣 she never off this page reading and quoting things suppose it give her something to talk about and get the views and attention and everybody feel sorry on her
Well said!!they do let to let sleeping 🐕 lye,and put it to rest..I'm wore out.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
What happened was Sabrina mentioned T and 2 which is Sharon’s (Rita) sister in law so then “Rita” wrote stuff about another member on here to deflect from herself I named Sharon who’s mothers house looks onto Sabrina’s! Sabrina already knew that Sharon was on here I’m sure Sabrina will confirm if I’m correct or incorrect
Jesus, u ain't half confusing me here,who om I sister in law.of?I'm totally lost ,it was U who said I'm "sharon",my name ain't Sharon,it Dave.im in a muddle here.