Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

jo1234

Jun 17, 2024
Dublin
New here, have been following both the thread & Sabrinas tiktok for a while..all I can say is dear dear that's a woman in serious need of an mental evaluation. Whether or not she knows who it's been that's been "trolling" speaking the truth about her for months "years" does it really make a difference she's bound to know that the majority of people thinks she's nuts.
My theory is the bit in the magazine is..if she gets another wee bit of fame it will draw people to her page who will feel sorry for her at the start and buy the gifts and also feed into her pity story. You can only feel sorry for someone for so long and then it's becomes draining. She's claiming she's bad legs etc but can walk like the hammers to the shops & storm around the house off on one

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So glad it will soon b a new day..
All of this crap,will behind us
Lol,I don't live in America...

Well then don't put it on fb..
Simple....
And if you weren’t a nosey t getting people to stalk my page it wouldn’t have been shared would it but your as nosey as do and jealous can’t stand that people have a better life than yours and you have no shame not in the slightest

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
In Sabrina world,God only knows,I don't no what she one about either.it must b a tablet or something.
I have got the blame,on here today,gor things r names,I didn't say.
My name is not Sharon
You are a lying tramp we know who you are and you for the blame for nothing? No matter who the do you are you put my kids at risk and anything happens to them Sharon the police will be at your door and seeing I post so much how about I post this on fb on public for the world to see because you clearly know who I am so let’s see who you are? The blame for things you didn’t say? You posted private stuff on here

May 14, 2024
Omagh
I came on here to discuss sabrina and her only, but after today and several members being outed,I don't think I'll comment again. I feel for the quiet one and hope you'll be ok. But one sure thing I noticed, you are all turning on each other and that's exactly what she wants. I hope that rita woman is happy with herself, I thought we were here for the same reason but I was wrong. Like I said I'm a private person never bother anyone and keep myself to myself,I have enough problems in my own life without adding to them.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I came on here to discuss sabrina and her only, but after today and several members being outed,I don't think I'll comment again. I feel for the quiet one and hope you'll be ok. But one sure thing I noticed, you are all turning on each other and that's exactly what she wants. I hope that rita woman is happy with herself, I thought we were here for the same reason but I was wrong. Like I said I'm a private person never bother anyone and keep myself to myself,I have enough problems in my own life without adding to them.
I totally agree with you and I won’t be posting much either if at all, I’m a private person not like that Rita half wit is making out just because I put a post up about being in hospital and my daughters car being stole she thinks that gives her the right to share it. She has caused damage and that’s what she wanted but she can post away with her vulgar posts until her hearts content.
There’s alot of good people on here and I am so thankful for all the support today and speaking up against her but she’s clearly a bully and gets a kick out of it and a bit thick as well, thinks she has the right to share private stuff and claims it’s ok because it was on fb the difference is on fb people know me on here people don’t and she did it for badness because Sabrina knows who she is so she wanted to take it away from her. And someone clearly shared it of my fb so what kind of person asks for posits of someone fb like how old are they.
I’m tempted to put her comments on my fb and name her for all to see I’ve nothing to loose.
And same I came here to vent about Sabrina not fight with some simple

Mourningwood

Jun 8, 2024
united kingdom
been following Sabrina for a wee while now and just found this thread through searching her name, gotta say, reading through all the comments has me roaring.

Gonna throw my hat into the ring though, while posting your stuff online comes with the baggage of people being too para-social when it comes to anonymous threads like this one for snarking it usually comes with the whole “anonymous for a reason” baggage and in no way should someone’s private information be leaked in a ANONYMOUS thread like this, c’mon now. I’ve seen barely any hard hitting insults to Sabrina and if she takes it that way then you know what they say, you gotta look deeper into yourself if you take offence to people simply pointing out how they feel.

Sabrina willingly posts her FULL NAME and doxed herself, at that point it’s her fault what people do with the information they’ve seen with their own two eyes, people who post their full name then cry when they get reprocussions for their own actions really need their head checked and I feel pity for those who are blind wee sheep following at her every call; she’ll turn on you too. I’ve known people like Sabrina in my life, and quite frankly they’re all viscous wee worms that feed off of other peoples trauma to make themselves feel validated.

Hope y’all don’t mind me commenting, first time of me ever commenting on this thread but I’ve been around the bush when it comes to this type of stuff 😂 hello!

yeehooo

May 25, 2024
ireland
First time posting also but been reading this thread for a while since Sabrina alerted me to it ,I had never known it existed ,thanks Sabrina. I’m not from Omagh but be in it regularly.i have seen Sabrina about often pushing her dolls in a pram and talking to anyone who even glanced sideways at her . She most definitely is not near wise nor does she look it . Apart from all that she is without a doubt a dangerous attention seeking person, no woman her age should be talking and roaring into her phone one minute and next minute roaring and crying . I used to feel sorry for her but I don’t now ,she is one evil woman, buying hot wheels for her son who has passed 12 years ago and says he isn’t getting them to his birthday -mind blowing !! And thanks to Sabrina I also recognised one of the twins one day in the town ,I thought to myself who is that wee girl I recognise her and then realised who it was ,which alone also is crazy ,be different even if they were her own kids ,but someone else's, she has made people recognise from her crazy Tik toks,if I was their mother I’d be protecting them ,anyway let her call everyone else obsessed ,she is so obsessed with this page she can’t stop talking about it, totally obsessed ,u put your life on public Sabrina so people have a right to have an opinion of you ,she is just a car crash waiting to happen ,if she had any real friends they would be trying to get her help which she 100 percent needs !

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She advertises this site doesn’t take a genius to work out when she says gossip site and put in her name. She thinks people will hear her side and feel sorry for her and buy things off her wish list. But people are coming here and seeing the real her. She can rant and rave about not looking on here but looking at screen shots is the same thing. She can’t actually be that stupid. She thought she was great because she found out who someone was but so what. It’s not illegal to post on a gossip site. We aren’t or haven’t done anything wrong. If I saw her in town I’d say it to her face but I don’t live anywhere near omagh. She thinks she gaining more followers for more support but it’s quite the opposite. With her behaviour she just making more enemies.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
You are a lying tramp we know who you are and you for the blame for nothing? No matter who the do you are you put my kids at risk and anything happens to them Sharon the police will be at your door and seeing I post so much how about I post this on fb on public for the world to see because you clearly know who I am so let’s see who you are? The blame for things you didn’t say? You posted private stuff on here
If it on fb,it ain't private ,I did not put ur children in danger, you did that by yourself.
Ring the houseing and tell them u want moved,your the tramp,not me,..
Are you that thick....

My name is not Sharon,Kerry"NUT JOB"..
BE CAREFUL

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Get the police if you want,they will be knocking at the wrong door..
I put nobody in danger, you did that yourself,by put it on fb,wat were u hoping to gain by putting a photo up u in hospital?sure ur allways sick,sick in the fing head,my anxiety, my back,I have high blood pressure, the list goes on,so do what you what..
Slide on to the houseing,move again,who really gives a do about you,may b if you shared less nobody would know about sick life,bow do of out mine...
U nutjob!!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I put nobody in danger, you did that yourself,by put it on fb,wat were u hoping to gain by putting a photo up u in hospital?sure ur allways sick,sick in the fing head,my anxiety, my back,I have high blood pressure, the list goes on,so do what you what..
Slide on to the houseing,move again,who really gives a do about you,may b if you shared less nobody would know about sick life,bow do of out mine...
U nutjob!!!
I totally agree with you and I won’t be posting much either if at all, I’m a private person not like that Rita half wit is making out just because I put a post up about being in hospital and my daughters car being stole she thinks that gives her the right to share it. She has caused damage and that’s what she wanted but she can post away with her vulgar posts until her hearts content.
There’s alot of good people on here and I am so thankful for all the support today and speaking up against her but she’s clearly a bully and gets a kick out of it and a bit thick as well, thinks she has the right to share private stuff and claims it’s ok because it was on fb the difference is on fb people know me on here people don’t and she did it for badness because Sabrina knows who she is so she wanted to take it away from her. And someone clearly shared it of my fb so what kind of person asks for posits of someone fb like how old are they.
I’m tempted to put her comments on my fb and name her for all to see I’ve nothing to loose.
Go on ahead,put up them up if you want,see what I mean,nothing is private, when you post it on line...
Exactly my point!!
People like u,know how to work the system, God,the pips,must b good to u lot!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
U nutjob!!!
Go on ahead,put up them up if you want,see what I mean,nothing is private, when you post it on line...
Exactly my point!!
People like u,know how to work the system, God,the pips,must b good to u lot!!
Your the half wit,not me,I don't put things up on social media, that I want to b kept private, trot on the houseing,them ur in danger, ur only in danger from yourself,catch grip

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just watched her tik tok where she was defending that article. She said there’s a picture of her kissing Jamie’s headstone and a picture of his old bedroom. She didn’t mention there was also a close up picture of his face!!! The same face she was raging was made public on tik tok. Sabrina you pick and choose you are one lying attention seeking woman.

On another note, turning on each other IS what she wants. We’ve all established Rita is a dick, can everyone who hasn’t already click ignore on her name and not engage with her anymore and get back to who this thread is really about.

Welcome to the newbies as well,glad to see more people see Sabrina for who she really is

May 6, 2024
Scotland
And if you weren’t a nosey t getting people to stalk my page it wouldn’t have been shared would it but your as nosey as do and jealous can’t stand that people have a better life than yours and you have no shame not in the slightest
Your rhe nosey can't,wanting people to feel sorry for u,pooooor me,u a better life than me?
I have my own hose,my car is my own,carvan in a seaside resort,what have you got,a houseing iexcivcie house,(which you claim is full of damp,you probably spray it with water,be 4 take the photos), a pip car,children on pip,ur on pip,probably claiming carers allowance for pip,it's you that has no shame,I can hold my head up high,if you did your head would fall of,take a screen of this snd put it up on fb.
Just be carefully what you want to share love...
I can do the same

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Better,get ready for work,c you all later.
The last word on this...
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST ON LINE,WEATHER YOU DELETE IT,OR THINK YOUR PAGE IS PRIVATE, YOU DO NOT KNOW IS READING IT.
WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED,TO PUT UP A PHOTO,WHEN THEIR IN HOSPITAL?
BAFFLES ME!!!!
see yea all later xxxx
P.s. Big brother is watching you.. xxx

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Think it’s fair to say a few stooped as low as her and given her the fodder she deeply craves, which is really unfortunate.

Names are being mentioned and that’s never ok.

Her videos last night are ironic from her defending of the magazine article to her phone pinging like mad with all the ‘screenshots’ being sent in.

It most likely TAB magazine didn’t go to her.
That’s not how they operate.
You approach them with your ‘story’ based on whatever it is they are in the market for.

They put out advertising all the time on social media and also highly publicised through the magazines how you send your story in.
This is the case for all those sort of magazines! Funny stories, jokes, life hacks, holiday pictures etc etc

The reason she went on a rampage about the fake account sharing was that it ruined her golden moment.

The other day she bought magazines and made a point of showing them - that was dropped breadcrumbs.She wouldn’t have known when exactly it was going to be published.

When published it was going to be her opportunity to have people on her account, displaying pity and adding to the wishlist.

Last edited: