Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
And if you weren’t a nosey t getting people to stalk my page it wouldn’t have been shared would it but your as nosey as do and jealous can’t stand that people have a better life than yours and you have no shame not in the slightest
Don't forget I can do the same,take screen shot of wat post,in post,make my post to the "PUBLIC"?,Run away to the houseing, tell them,your in danger, wat silly fat t you are...

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t get how yous can try justify people sharing photos of their own child and try compare it to others doing it. If Sabrina chooses to share a picture, do an article or whatever else that’s HER choice as hes HER son. Doesn’t give anyone else the right to do it!! I share photos of my kids on my socials as do most people.. that doesn’t give any randoms to screenshot and share them!! Absolute madness.
No the account shared screenshots of articles which Sabrina happily appeared in, and it looked like her son was only pictured in the bottom of one slide as the post was about her always running to the papers (but of course she honed in on that). I think she’s actually mad at herself deep down for selling out her son’s image to a publication so she’s taking it out on the nearest person because taking personal accountability isn’t really her thing. No one made her give those photos to the Daily Mail - that is the big difference.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
I don’t get how yous can try justify people sharing photos of their own child and try compare it to others doing it. If Sabrina chooses to share a picture, do an article or whatever else that’s HER choice as hes HER son. Doesn’t give anyone else the right to do it!! I share photos of my kids on my socials as do most people.. that doesn’t give any randoms to screenshot and share them!! Absolute madness.
I’m all for exposing her lies but have already said before that last clone account isn’t really the way to go about it.

That being said, anything that account shared is freely available online or came from her own mouth in magazine articles, social media forums or TikTok rants.

She’s not the first to have their information reshared and won’t be the last.

If you choose to share you kids on socials then as a parent you also have a responsibility to know who can see them and how they might use them.

This awareness post is enlightening, whilst aimed at influencers it is still rings true for everyone.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Her pictures aren’t just on her socials, they’re on many online newspaper and magazine websites! If she didn’t want anyone having access to them then she wouldn’t have sold them! You’re on the wrong site here, so please just move along we aren’t interested.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Don't forget I can do the same,take screen shot of wat post,in post,make my post to the "PUBLIC"?,Run away to the houseing, tell them,your in danger, wat silly fat t you are...

And if you weren’t a nosey t getting people to stalk my page it wouldn’t have been shared would it but your as nosey as do and jealous can’t stand that people have a better life than yours and you have no shame not in the slightest
Ur has mad has Mena,has soon has you arrive,at the hospital, u have to let people know!!
What I don't understand is why?
For the attention?pity?
Tell me why,please then I might understand.
Thank you

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
SO - she's clearly sitting on here and every time someone posts her phone pings (you can hear it on last night's videos). So she might "not be reading the dirt site" but she's getting notifications and perhaps thinking that indirectly seeing the posts keeps her promise to a picture. Cannot stop the diatribe of lies can you Sabrina so ye are YEAH? Nomimsayin

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
It doesn’t give her the right to plaster the twins or Jodie all over TikTok for the world to see but she does it!! She is not their mother, she has no right to post kids who are not hers on a public page for all sorts to see!! There is a lot of crazies out there and as someone earlier said they are not from Omaha but regularly visit their recognised one of the twins in town from Sabrina’s page!!! As Sabrina so famously says pot kettle!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Can we start a new thread and block that Rita dick? She’s ruining it for everyone 😂
I tried to stop this conversation, closed yesterday, some of them would not let go,please don't blame me,for her own doing thank you..
P.s...I don't have a Dick,but may b u do??

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
Dublin
Can we start a new thread and block that Rita dick? She’s ruining it for everyone 😂

Went to hit the ignore and realised that they have posted almost 500 messages since last Wednesday! Mainly never getting to the point and repeating the same thing over & over in a Sabrina like fashion 😝

Definitely 💯 need to ignore now.
It’s a complete derail, including all the comments back & forth debating or discussing those.

Time to draw a line in the sand hit the ignore button like none of us ever knew Rita & Sue existed.

And that advice goes for you Quiet One too, and I mean that in the most compassionate way. Make sure you have hit the ignore on Rita.

Put it to bed for now and no need to keep rehashing or trying to justify what was said by whom or the repercussions.

That’s the best for your own physical & mental wellbeing, no need to draw any more unnecessary attention to it either by relying to people’s comments about as it becomes a petty little he said she said …

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Went to hit the ignore and realised that they have posted almost 500 messages since last Wednesday! Mainly never getting to the point and repeating the same thing over & over in a Sabrina like fashion 😝

It’s a complete derail, including all the comments back & forth debating or discussing those.

Time to draw a line in the sand hit the ignore button like none of us ever knew Rita & Sue existed.

And that advice goes for you Quiet One too, and I mean that in the most compassionate way. Make sure you have hit the ignore on Rita.

Put it to bed for now and no need to keep rehashing or trying to justify what was said by whom or the repercussions.

That’s the best for your own physical & mental wellbeing, no need to draw any more unnecessary attention to it either by relying to people’s comments about as it becomes a petty little he said she said …
I couldn't agree more with u..
Thank you xx

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I don’t know what you don't get the photos are on google because of Sabrina.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I had been ignoring a lot of their posts yesterday but was worried what else they would post so I checked occasionally as others said the harm is already done but I won’t be reading anything else they post. It’s ridiculous how they thought it ok to come in and do that and they took the entire focus of what the page was about.
The whole point of the page was it being anonymous 😳 I won’t be saying anything else about it but others need to be wary as well that are from omagh. As much as she thinks we stalk her she stalks here more. I’ve tried removing my posts from yesterday but it won’t let me.