Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 7, 2024
Dublin
She knew those stitched weren't to come out until Monday, go to her 18+ trigger warning video 7 mins in. So why not tell the nurse she was in to get a clean bandage? I think she's took them out herself and had a wee hoke to make it infected

Maybe because her and the nurse were beside themselves chatting about how the nurse hadn’t seen her before & them both creaming themselves over the DOLL.

The actual purpose of her visit or why she needed it obviously paled in insignificance to all that.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Oh now be careful saying that lol she started slabbering about my husband saying he was a weakling because he got numbed Before getting 24 staples in his leg. Like she doesn’t know anybody else’s story it’s only her version exists.

I didnt know it was your husband, I did see the video she did, she was VILE about it, evil to her core

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
If it was septic would it not be smelly and bloody and really fing sore but yet she’s still waving it around for the camera. Also no blood tests done to check for infection markers if they needed to refer to another hospital they would do all that before she goes to see if it’s worth going.
100% it would be there their would be an awful instant smell when the bandage was taking off .. but regardless that she's talking bullshit if they had even a worry of sepsis they wouldv put her on an antibiotic drip! Something instant sepsis is do all 2 play around with I'm speaking facts I know a doctor and a few nurses .. so if sepsis is in that an they let her go she can sue the NHS fact! .. so Sabrina yano what Ur name and details have been forwarded on to the right people for what U r saying online and Ur videos have been also forwarded on 2 the right people .👍🏼👍🏼 U have started something now blasting the NHS online and I have the name of the place U went 2 today and the female doctor U spoke about and the girl U seen on wednesday that fed up cos U said she did will also know what Ur saying online ... 🤣🤣🤣 do I wish I could say far more 🤣🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I didnt know it was your husband, I did see the video she did, she was VILE about it, evil to her core
Yes coz I said what his experience was and how he had to get iodine for disinfecting and numbed but because that showed up holes in her story she started flapping that evil mouth. She also said iodine was a mesh layer or something when it’s clearly not lol also she was like oh I have a high pain threshold do off!! When you’re running to self harm over a website. She’s a joke

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
100% it would be there their would be an awful instant smell when the bandage was taking off .. but regardless that she's talking bullshit if they had even a worry of sepsis they wouldv put her on an antibiotic drip! Something instant sepsis is do all 2 play around with I'm speaking facts I know a doctor and a few nurses .. so if sepsis is in that an they let her go she can sue the NHS fact! .. so Sabrina yano what Ur name and details have been forwarded on to the right people for what U r saying online and Ur videos have been also forwarded on 2 the right people .👍🏼👍🏼 U have started something now blasting the NHS online and I have the name of the place U went 2 today and the female doctor U spoke about and the girl U seen on wednesday that fed up cos U said she did will also know what Ur saying online ... 🤣🤣🤣 do I wish I could say far more 🤣🤣
It’s was dr hart was her gp and dr Darcy was the one she said won’t fix her wound because she over heard her saying it’s been 6 years since she’s done it. She’s talking about stuff she doesn’t know about. Maybe this dr Darcy is saying it’s been 6 years since she last saw her and won’t touch her. Who knows.

Jun 3, 2024
belfast
Oh now be careful saying that lol she started slabbering about my husband saying he was a weakling because he got numbed Before getting 24 staples in his leg. Like she doesn’t know anybody else’s story it’s only her version exists.
She’s that delusional it’s not even normal no one knows pain like her no one else has suffered the way she has.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
I think she has spent all this months PIP & UC money
Do rough calculations of all she has bought in th last 7-10 days.
Multiples trips to B&M, Primark etc etc

Then now selling some of those this on Vinted for more than she spent. Is that like a ‘tourist attraction’ taxation price hike 😜

She’s trying to recoup funds for the big party next week and buy more tat. She’s hoping for taxi money, and hoping even more multiple people bite.
They will all like to remain anon so she will say thanks and ppl will think it’s them being thanked when actually it’s potentially dozens.

And there will most likely be no hospital trip!