and stop your se and wish for luck,

Stop your nonsense and get a life ,
Find a man or find a wife😂 ,

Dont blame us as we are cool ,
Your the weapon and fing tool,

the big bang theory sheldon GIF

May 6, 2024
antrim
She was ordering herself a box of them. And she told them she is waiting on a lift to
Hospital. He asked how long you going to be she said in comments hopefully not long. Probably spouting s about that nurse. Also I thought she didn’t use the word grave she didn’t like it. But she says it here
What fing idiot is giving that useless lump a lift to hospital!? Tell her to use her own money and order a fing taxi. Not one bit of shame in her the tramp

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She doesn’t seem to realise if the dr doesn’t feel comfortable doing it then she’s right to refuse I know both drs and I’m not she’s dr harte would have done it either I don’t understand how if they did it on Saturday they won’t today and omagh has limited options it’s the same for everyone I don’t know why she’s taking it personal
Do t U mention names they r already out for u ... Delete x

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She doesn’t seem to realise if the dr doesn’t feel comfortable doing it then she’s right to refuse I know both drs and I’m not she’s dr harte would have done it either I don’t understand how if they did it on Saturday they won’t today and omagh has limited options it’s the same for everyone I don’t know why she’s taking it personal
The point is if the doc hasn't done it in a while an doesn feel comfortable do it she's slandered and if she does it wrong Sabrina will slander her she can't win that tells yous all U need 2 know

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
sabby sabby your sliders are shabby,
Prick your arse with a Stabby,

You lie and lie and tell a tale ,
You sell your se for a sale ,

We aren't stupid and know your game,
Your life will never be the same,

Now take a telling and get to do,
and stop your se and wish for luck,

Stop your nonsense and get a life ,
Find a man or find a wife😂 ,

Dont blame us as we are cool ,
Your the weapon and fing tool,
I can't fing breath

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Why does she keep saying secondary closure so they won’t touch it. That’s what it means below. Someone had commented this on her video and she said oh the hospital wouldn’t touch it and it’s septic now because of the nurse.
How do we know that the hospital have refused to deal with her because of the nature of the wound. Maybe used to her self harming and don’t want to touch her. Maybe want her to see someone down there about self harming. She really needs to clarify what she’s saying before putting it out there.

Attachments

• IMG_7070.jpeg
    IMG_7070.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 48

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The point is if the doc hasn't done it in a while an doesn feel comfortable do it she's slandered and if she does it wrong Sabrina will slander her she can't win that tells yous all U need 2 know
She needs to catch herself on and stop naming people especially drs and nurses on a public platform she has named so many people in general accusing them of bullying her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Why does she keep saying secondary closure so they won’t touch it. That’s what it means below. Someone had commented this on her video and she said oh the hospital wouldn’t touch it and it’s septic now because of the nurse.
How do we know that the hospital have refused to deal with her because of the nature of the wound. Maybe used to her self harming and don’t want to touch her. Maybe want her to see someone down there about self harming. She really needs to clarify what she’s saying before putting it out there.
She’s probably made it up, I have a feeling she took the staples out herself because why didn’t she mention it on whatever day she got the bandaged changed she usually tells all on TikTok and why did she not say to the nurse they weren’t meant to be removed so soon

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
she said oh the hospital wouldn’t touch it and it’s septic now because of the nurse.
if it was septic she would literally be needing a drip or she end up ☠️ and she definitely would not be able to speak so clearly on her video, she would be in breathing heavily and would be weak as water and so on.