Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
There she is saying it’s 60 quid each way in taxi. How much have you spent on fing toys this week Sabrina! This is what annoys ppl so much. You proceed to show hauls and then when something happens that means you need money for a taxi or vet bills you suddenly throw your toys out of the pram and start expecting other people to help you out. fing disgrace.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Didn't go to hospital just going to bed now. Wtf was all that drama about? Jesus how can she be bothered? No way sepsis. They would have transferred her to SWAH. She would have a raging temperature and be very unwell. All for the drama, stating look how good I am I didn't SH!! SHE does it to herself. No one cares, it's her body she is mutilating and wants praise for not doing it this time. Ach bore off ffs and get a life. 🤒

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
All that build up and saying she was going to go to hospital to oh I didn’t go down. Probably coz they would have called bollacks on her version on what happened. She is content in carrying on with blaming this poor nurse.
I said to myself no way is she going to hospital and involving another person who could see her bullshit. I knew it. All for the drama. Sepsis my balls.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She put a video up saying she wants to know why we are torturing her all the time. And a big sign on the video :I don’t want to be here.
It all screams attention seeking she wants people to come on sucking up to here and sending her money. If she isn’t doing this for attention then stop making bloody videos just go about your life and keep your medical issues of social media

May 6, 2024
antrim
Ack Sabrina do off seriously go to bed and go to sleep instead of lying there gurning down the phone for attention. Take a long hard look at yourself. Nobody has tortured you. You seek out the comments you dont like and then threaten sh to try and get people to stop talking about you.
I have never been so mortified for anyone in my life as I am for you. Writing you don’t want to be here. do off and wise up, I can’t believe you’re putting this stuff out on tik tok.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
What a catch up that was!! What a selfish woman she is ppl dying from cancer fighting to stay alive ppl waiting on transplants waiting for the call to keep them alive! She’s not half thankful enough!! Another thing you know all about it when staples are taken out! She really needs to have a word with herself! It speaks volumes that she has to reach out to strangers to take her to the hospital! What a sad existence having nobody in your live life only strangers online! Suppose that’s our fault to!!!

She got paid her story in take a break that could of paid the taxi just saying

May 6, 2024
antrim
What a catch up that was!! What a selfish woman she is ppl dying from cancer fighting to stay alive ppl waiting on transplants waiting for the call to keep them alive! She’s not half thankful enough!! Another thing you know all about it when staples are taken out! She really needs to have a word with herself! It speaks volumes that she has to reach out to strangers to take her to the hospital! What a sad existence having nobody in your live life only strangers online! Suppose that’s our fault to!!!

She got paid her story in take a break that could of paid the taxi just saying
All those people in the comment section are a joke. You’d think they’d realise by now that this is a regular occurrence with Sabrina.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
All those people in the comment section are a joke. You’d think they’d realise by now that this is a regular occurrence with Sabrina.
Never even read the comments listening to the videos was plenty!!

It’s not even a hospital it’s a glorified health centre!! The place she got “staples” is nurse lead there’s no doctors there!! Most of the time there’s not even a gp on call your sent to Enniskillen or Derry!

May 24, 2024
ireland
She’s a joke ‘be grateful you don’t live my life’ did it ever occur to you people don’t like you because of you? Because you’re a manipulator and a narcissist and many other things including dangerous to animals? Ye weirdo do off and own your own s instead of constantly blaming this website and these people throwing your toys out the pram because people see through your s

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She put a video up saying she wants to know why we are torturing her all the time. And a big sign on the video :I don’t want to be here.
It all screams attention seeking she wants people to come on sucking up to here and sending her money. If she isn’t doing this for attention then stop making bloody videos just go about your life and keep your medical issues of social media
Yip .. I seen a girl on her FB mum off with a hand or something she has had her back the person tried 2 comfort her and I went 2message her a tell her not to waste her breath and guess what she was gone this account online sticks out 2 me cos she was 1 of the accounts that I messaged before and she didn listen 2 me I bet she will now 🤣🤣 she always tried 2 reassure Sabrina but this time it looks like it backfired 🤣

codablue

Jun 2, 2024
Belfast
What sort of a&e did she go to that apartently said they can't do it thats strange I mean even if it was the case they would put paper stitches or the glue on to keep it together untill she was seen. She has prob be rude and abusive to the staff and has been told they won't treat her. Someone offered a lift and she said she was going to bed but in the same breathe said she has tried her best to get it sorted. It's all for attention. She is also only now switched it up to the wee nurse that took them out was lovely to now accusing her of being the reason she is in this position..no sabrina u done it and she is only saying it now cos ppl have said in comments the nurse shouldn't of done it and to see a solicitor so sabrina see money opportunities.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What sort of a&e did she go to that apartently said they can't do it thats strange I mean even if it was the case they would put paper stitches or the glue on to keep it together untill she was seen. She has prob be rude and abusive to the staff and has been told they won't treat her. Someone offered a lift and she said she was going to bed but in the same breathe said she has tried her best to get it sorted. It's all for attention. She is also only now switched it up to the wee nurse that took them out was lovely to now accusing her of being the reason she is in this position..no sabrina u done it and she is only saying it now cos ppl have said in comments the nurse shouldn't of done it and to see a solicitor so sabrina see money opportunities.
It’s an urgent care unit with no drs just nurses but she said they stapled it on Saturday so not sure why they can’t fix it now again. I would say your right she had went in shouting and they have sent her home because they would at least have given her another dressing and for that matter she could keep it clean herself and arrange a lift to Enniskillen tomorrow or get the bus tomorrow