Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Also who’s the stud muffin that has clearly triggered Sabby saying he’s gonna block her😂 she hasn’t stopped waffling on about him either. Heartbreaker xo
Alvin and fiefie yous ain’t the brightest when comes to hiding your identity from the screenshots. Change your profile pictures on TikTok before she catches on who yous are. lol

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
So we are the cause of her self harming last weekend and the subsequent staple debacle?

Are we telekinetic now?
Was last weekend the 1st time she had ever SH'd?

What I don't understand is, if she had kept her promise to Jamie, she wouldn't BE reading on here, and she 100% is.
It isn't a ""friend"" sending screenshots (only)she may be getting some but she replies/mentions far too many things said on here.

If someone sets up a GoFundMe for her I am reporting it as fraudulent. That's what he benefits are for, not pissing it up the wall on toys

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Alvin and fiefie yous ain’t the brightest when comes to hiding your identity from the screenshots. Change your profile pictures on TikTok before she catches on who yous are. lol
She’s already blocked my Alvin account 😂😂 ive a diff one now just for Sabby 😎

That’s why I use Alvin to comment, she’s not gonna block me from someone else’s page is she 😎😎

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
When did she block you? Well fiefie is still safe on her account and picture display changed, I havnt seen yours as of yet lol.
She’s blocked 3 diff accounts . The last one was last week when I accidentally pressed the live button on tiktok at left hand corner and it just happened to go into her live 😂 she had me blocked in seconds, she’s very quick 😂