Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Also she is bleating on about no money for a taxi. How much does she spend a day on hauls and taxis home with bags of s and her doll and pram. Piss off Sabrina and get yourself a job put your dolls away and get yourself a life or some 🍆💦
EXACTLY! When ppl say it’s none of our business what she spends her money on, that’s true, but when she wastes it on pure se then has the nerve to go on the beg when an emergency comes up then I think we are well intitled to have an opinion! She’s a disgrace

Jojo97

Jun 4, 2024
uk
EXACTLY! When ppl say it’s none of our business what she spends her money on, that’s true, but when she wastes it on pure se then has the nerve to go on the beg when an emergency comes up then I think we are well intitled to have an opinion! She’s a disgrace
Boils my piss. She be up the town and getting taxi with her bags of tat and taxis home with the doll and pram but can’t afford a taxi to a hospital 🤦🏼‍♀️ certifiable carry on

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
We need to grow up 😂 I think needs to be the other way about. Well least we know the SEPTIC didn’t do any serious harm to her. As everyone with half a brain cell would know septic is sepsis only septic is far more serious and leads to organ failure duh. I never get involved in drama but I think the hospital might get a anon phone call and tell them the drainage waste is going to be coming in wasting their time and just be mindful she may slander your name over the TikTok.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Sepsis gets into the bloodstream it is bye bye she has an infected sore cut at worst
She needs to just face facts, she was chatting se yesterday when she said septic /sepsis whatever the do it was.

I cannot get over the fact she is getting an ambulance to hospital. Like I said earlier, she wasted her money buying toys and chicken and now has to likely beg them to send ambulance coz she’s broke til next benefit comes in. I hope she gets stranded in Enniskillen. Having to thumb a lift like a wee hitchhiker with her pram and doll . Very very angry about this.

May 6, 2024
antrim
How will she get back?
Oh it’ll be a fing sob story from the waiting room. Absolute joke this woman is I am LIVID! Does she think she’s entitled to use our ambulance service as a fing taxi just because she spent all her benefits on toys for a dead child’s birthday and left herself skint! Seriously anyone supporting this behaviour is just as much of a disgrace as Sabrina!

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
She needs to just face facts, she was chatting se yesterday when she said septic /sepsis whatever the do it was.

I cannot get over the fact she is getting an ambulance to hospital. Like I said earlier, she wasted her money buying toys and chicken and now has to likely beg them to send ambulance coz she’s broke til next benefit comes in. I hope she gets stranded in Enniskillen. Having to thumb a lift like a wee hitchhiker with her pram and doll . Very very angry about this.
Please no. She is not taking the dolly with her???