Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s getting an ambulance to Enniskillen 🤦🏻‍♀️ sob stories must’ve worked on the woman on phone. Good luck to anyone in that area urgently needing an ambulance in the next while, big Sabo wasted her money on toys and chicken all week and can’t afford a taxi so she’s getting ambulance. Disgraceful bastard
She’ll have to get a taxi back imagine being that childish and stubborn and she wanted someone to ring police and ambulance last night and everyone has caught on to her so they didn’t

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh it’ll be a fing sob story from the waiting room. Absolute joke this woman is I am LIVID! Does she think she’s entitled to use our ambulance service as a fing taxi just because she spent all her benefits on toys for a dead child’s birthday and left herself skint! Seriously anyone supporting this behaviour is just as much of a disgrace as Sabrina!
That must be 5 ambulances in a few weeks it’s an absolute disgrace I think at some point they stop responding or is that the police I’ve known cases where people misuse them that they aren’t allowed to call the police or ambulance service anymore they need to put that in place for her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t get her so if someone bothers us then we should self harm and waste ambulance services 😳 someone bothered me last week so I should have done that then. She needs to seriously grow up you remove yourself from the situation you stop reading what’s been said and you carry on with your life, but that wouldn’t work for her she needs the attention

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
antrim
She may stop saying she’s there because she was tortured. She’s a bloody joke, takes no accountability for anything. You are there because you’re not right in the head Sabrina. It’s got do all to do with anyone but yourself. If you’re not looking attention why the picture of your id tag with the sad music? On the beg for more pity again? Wise the do up.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The reason she didn’t have anyone take her last night was because they would most likely go in with her and wait. Then there would be witnesses to what she says to
The receptionist. Also she thinks if she goes my car she will be waiting all day in her head an ambulance means emergency so she would be seen quicker. She can control the narrative and sit there giving the whole sob story and say all the lies about her arm. Oh yes she will
Gladly take a lift home because it will all be done and she can trot out with her sparkling new bandage and tell all her bullshit.
She wants people to believe she called out of ours and THEY suggested the ambulance. I’m reality she’s told them oh it’s really bad and I’ve no way down and that woman took those staples out when she shouldn’t and it’s not my fault. I NEED an ambulance. And they are duty bound to send one. What those people must have thought seeing her come out with her dolly. Unfortunately once they see her in triage it will be oh sit there and we will get to you eventually.
And Sabrina there is a massive difference between infected and septic. If it was septic there would be symptoms you couldn’t hide. You wouldn’t be sleeping (which you were as you didn’t delete the comments right away ) you would be sick throwing up dizzy fast heart rate. Not bouncing up the stairs to put your phone on charge.
You are a disgrace all this to garner sympathy and presents from your wish list. And PLEASE stop saying you are tortured. No one physically put a hand on you you did that to yourself. People seeing your posts are thinking someone actually did that to you and have been doing that for years. And you aren’t that quick to correct them.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
How do we know she called out of hours. Was very convenient how the phone rang as she was doing a video. Was probably mummy ringing looking her shopping and she has called 999 instead. Very quick to put NOT MY CHOICE. Also she didn’t have an answer as to why she never mentioned getting staples out on Wednesday. Because it didn’t happen that’s why. If it was true she would have took a picture of them coming out or them sitting after being removed. Oh and her description of staples being removed was snip snip snip. You need a special instrument to remove staples. She would have seen it sitting there the bloody space cadet.
We know when you are lying Sabrina. 1. Your lips move lol and 2. You over do it with your explanations.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
How do we know she called out of hours. Was very convenient how the phone rang as she was doing a video. Was probably mummy ringing looking her shopping and she has called 999 instead. Very quick to put NOT MY CHOICE. Also she didn’t have an answer as to why she never mentioned getting staples out on Wednesday. Because it didn’t happen that’s why. If it was true she would have took a picture of them coming out or them sitting after being removed. Oh and her description of staples being removed was snip snip snip. You need a special instrument to remove staples. She would have seen it sitting there the bloody space cadet.
We know when you are lying Sabrina. 1. Your lips move lol and 2. You over do it with your explanations.
I think she took them out herself, a nurse would surely know if they went in on Saturday they wouldn’t be coming out ok Wednesday and that would also make sense of why they didn’t treat her she took them out it’s her problem I could be wrong though

May 6, 2024
antrim
So she pay for taxis, food hauls, dolls, toys, any tat that’s marked down in primary or the works to hoard in her 3 bedroom house 🙄
Bought herself 3 candles in primark the other day just because they were reduced to a quid. Have you seen the amount of candles in her house! She’s a fing space cadet!

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
uk
Right I’m going to say it and she can take it whatever way she wants don’t give a do. The last video she has up of the wrist band shows her date of birth so people now k ow that, her middle name and address and it won’t be long until they get her health and care number ALL BECAUSE OF HER! You’re your own worst enemy sabby. Hope your arm falls off you tramp.