Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Last night on live two of her sycophants (she won’t know what that word means ) were asking could they do anything for Friday. Her reply. Yes bring Jamie back. All seriously. Someone has said oh I’ll bring my kid over.
No I don’t want any other children I want Jamie back.
Like really? I’m sorry but it’s 12 years he ain’t coming back and to say that is ridiculous. Obviously to get peoples sympathy and attention.
Wow who the do would volunteer to bring their kid near her! And you’re right I don’t get this behaviour 12 years on either. Nobody is saying her love for her baby will ever lessen, but for her to still be reacting like this so many years after is just not normal or healthy. She has no life. Says her sons her life but he’s not here living, how can you base your life around someone who doesn’t exist?
And another thing, what is she on about he fought from 27 weeks. How does she know that? She’s bloody nuts I swear. Can’t just let the child rest in peace.

Last edited:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Wow who the do would volunteer to bring their kid near her! And you’re right I don’t get this behaviour 12 years on either. Nobody is saying her love for her baby will ever lessen, but for her to still be reacting like this so many years after is just not normal or healthy. She has no life. Says her sons her life but he’s not here living, how can you base your life around someone who doesn’t exist?
And another thing, what is she on about he fought from 27 weeks. How does she know that? She’s bloody nuts I swear. Can’t just let the child rest in peace.
She has to blame the hospital again. Saying they didn’t listen. If that were true she would have them up on malpractice charges. It’s all talk to make her tale sound that ever more tragic.
And apparently his heart chambers weren’t working and two stopped at 27 weeks and then the other stopped at 32. But how she could know that is beyond me.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
"I dont give a do about what anybody thinks of me"
next breath
"not having a party for Jamie because of the torturers"

Eh...We ALL know why she isnt having a party and it aint on us
There is no one left to come to a party, the painful to watch gathering for ""Logan"" proved that
It was beyond tragic watching children being made to attend a party for a MC

Poor Jodie has been brought up in Jamie's shadow, being made to sit on his bed for photos and all sorts of weirdness
Its good that it appears all the girls are being kept away from Beggy Bina

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She has just said she has never stopped Jamie going in spirit to his sperm donor :oops:
(all this time I wondered why she kept saying spurt, its SPIRIT:ROFLMAO: )

She is having a BIG party for him next year as he will be a teenager
why is she buying him baby toys for his grave then?
do me she’ll be getting child maintenance for the ‘spurt’ (you have me in stitches at that😂)

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Definitely you can just sense it she is full of anger she really needs to move on and just try and live her life

She has got worse and worse as time goes on, she is consumed with anger and bitterness now
She showed medals for marathons for charity, she had several, so there was a time when she participated in things, and did positive things with her life. Now she wallows and has perfected being a professional beggy victim.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She has just said she has never stopped Jamie going in spirit to his sperm donor :oops:
(all this time I wondered why she kept saying spurt, its SPIRIT:ROFLMAO: )

She is having a BIG party for him next year as he will be a teenager
why is she buying him baby toys for his grave then?
That’s what I don’t get. She says oh I never stopped him going to see his dad. How would you stop him or allow him for that matter. And she moans that he’s never bought anything for his child. His child is dead why would you buy toys for them ?? He said one time he was going to the grave and she was like oh look he’s just doing that for attention. Pot kettle Sabrina.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
do me she’ll be getting child maintenance for the ‘spurt’ (you have me in stitches at that😂)
You know i wouldnt put it past her to at least try and claim for him. She would have birth certificate for him. Who actually checks these things. With the bedroom and constant mentioning maybe she got away with it lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
There are fathers whose kids are alive who don’t know what age they are, what’s wrong with her head? All the sighing today is so cringey I don’t hear grief or sadness I hear anger and her feeling entitled to be a nightmare she has to get digs in all the time I don’t care what anyone thinks of me, well that’s good Sabrina about time 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I wonder will we get them blame 🧐

Of course we will, its just all too convenient for her rather than her actually taking responsibility for herself.
Beggy Bina blames everyone and everything so she can be her twisted angry self rather than actually trying to live with what has happened like millions of other mums sadly have to.