Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
See Logan’s birthday toys are going up for sale except 3 Batman toys. I have a feeling she is going to fizzle Logan out as the notion of him didn’t take
Aye he was a hit around his ‘birthday ‘ which I don’t know how she picked that date. Coz she got sympathy and presents. But now he’s being phased out. Even comments say things like you two boys and she ignores them and continues with Jamie this and Jamie that

Jun 16, 2024
Belfast
So here, I've been silently following this wackadoodle for a while now. Basis of the account is The Stillborn who never took one single breath in this world and the miscarriage that was only found out because of a Psychic? Don't get me started with her having a full room decorated for a child who never spent a single second in this world and continues to make pointless purchases that some other child could benefit of. Also why is there 2 son birthday cards on the Fireplace? This woman needs urgently Sectioned under the Mental Health Act, forced to get a Job and actually live in the real world and not in Cloud Cuckoo Land where she resides daily! 🫣🤷🏼‍♀️

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Haha home from work , Chinese takeaway devoured , wine on chill🙈😂 hubby nipping my lugs about his day at work and I'm like " get away with you " as I've loads of catching up to do 🤣 . Scabby Sabby you are unreal , what a shambles your life is . The biggest gift you can give your son is to let him rest in peace and stop your fantasy se 😫 why not just take flowers to his grave instead of all that se . No wonder your a laughing stock !! As for that cheap tatty necklace I bet you ordered that yourself and as for the video how cringeworthy is that , total embarrassment 🙈 All that toys for a dead person 😳 you need your benifits taken of you untill you learn to spend it wisely. And imagine farting live you clatty minx 😳😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The twins don't seem to be around her lately hopefully there parents have got sense and kept them away from her. She could do and say anything
The twins are away for the summer but they hadn’t been around her in a while since she had all the ambulances out in one week, the mother must have caught herself on.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I can’t watch her today, she’s too much 😳 she’s so creepy with that baby voice when we all know she’s a psycho and she shows his face I was thinking on the tik tok where she was screaming into the phone for someone to take his photo down 😳 definitely not right in the head
Was thinking the same myself , caught up on her videos and my head hurts 😫 she's something else isn't she . If her son was living he would mortified having a mum like her 😒 . I swear she's bipolar , now that I've said it I bet that's what she will say is wrong with her in future videos 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I can’t watch her today, she’s too much 😳 she’s so creepy with that baby voice when we all know she’s a psycho and she shows his face I was thinking on the tik tok where she was screaming into the phone for someone to take his photo down 😳 definitely not right in the head

I agree with you completely. We all know she is a screeching unhinged banshee not this simp she pretends to be. It wont last long though, it never does, she will be manic/her normal self soon once the Jamie Birthday attention dries up.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I agree with you completely. We all know she is a screeching unhinged banshee not this simp she pretends to be. It wont last long though, it never does, she will be manic/her normal self soon once the Jamie Birthday attention dries up.
Shes so predictable and other posts on here that people shared of her blaming other people for her sh long before us, she had literally no shame, your right once the attention stops she’ll have to find another way to get attention

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Tell us a couple of things you have liked and we can go from there
I'm another Derry Girls fan, AfterLife is also fab (will make you laugh and cry in the space of 5 minutes)
Love Derry girls , I watched a movie the other night called Nowhere , it's brilliant 👍 basically about a pregnant girl locked in a container. Look it up to see what it's about !! . I'm into anything really as long as it has a good story ... A bit like The Sabby Story 🤣🤣🤣

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Love Derry girls , I watched a movie the other night called Nowhere , it's brilliant 👍 basically about a pregnant girl locked in a container. Look it up to see what it's about !! . I'm into anything really as long as it has a good story ... A bit like The Sabby Story 🤣🤣🤣

Well After Life doesnt have a massive story but it is funny and incredibly well written
Give it a go

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Or Derry girls is great. I watch the same bunch of tv shows over and over again. Mostly medical lol greys , ER , the resident
Me and my 9year old (yes terrible mother) LOVES derry girls, she literally knows it word for word we watch it that often! 😂😂

I just recently started greys anatomy about a month ago, I’m on season 5 and loving it!! My partner has seen it before so he’s always trying to spoil things for me 😡

@ashley if your a true crime geek girlie like me, there’s loads of brill documentaries on Netflix.

Horrors - The Haunting Of Hill House is a fab series

One of my favourite ever series is How To Get Away With Murder.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Me and my 9year old (yes terrible mother) LOVES derry girls, she literally knows it word for word we watch it that often! 😂😂

I just recently started greys anatomy about a month ago, I’m on season 5 and loving it!! My partner has seen it before so he’s always trying to spoil things for me 😡

@ashley if your a true crime geek girlie like me, there’s loads of brill documentaries on Netflix.

Horrors - The Haunting Of Hill House is a fab series

One of my favourite ever series is How To Get Away With Murder.
Don’t get too attached to the cast that’s all I’m going to say lol. I love mcdreamy