Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Oh Jesus here’s Sabrina the only person in the world to buy sunglasses. Never in my life have I seen someone gush over sunglasses. Oh got them for £6 on Amazon. There must not have been any reduced in primark atm. Someone must have told her to get sunglasses for her eyes and she’s had to document the whole process. And off course the arm is on show for all to see. It’s no where as bad that photo and doesn’t look like it’s been bad for a long time. Tbh it just looks dirty like she’s been picking at it and scratching the big dirty heifer.

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
Oh Jesus here’s Sabrina the only person in the world to buy sunglasses. Never in my life have I seen someone gush over sunglasses. Oh got them for £6 on Amazon. There must not have been any reduced in primark atm. Someone must have told her to get sunglasses for her eyes and she’s had to document the whole process. And off course the arm is on show for all to see. It’s no where as bad that photo and doesn’t look like it’s been bad for a long time. Tbh it just looks dirty like she’s been picking at it and scratching the big dirty heifer.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I managed a quiet day to myself today and having a coffee & browse.
This seems to have been the moment the ailments started on her new account! To be fair, if she’d just stuck to posing them instead of dramatising her entire life she might have been ok but I think she’s actually worsening her own mental health with her behaviour. When you look at the boys & girls rooms it’s actually really concerning. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about my wee man and what he’d like or be doing (I’m guessing all angel mums are the same) but the minute my family would see my behaviour like Sabrina’s, they’d have me in the clinic.
The desperate need for attention is shocking, the hate that has appeared in her voice is unreal.
I don’t know her personally but even outside looking in, why are people enabling her behaviour?
No real point to this post lol but it’s a quiet day all round so a bit of light reading for you all lol
The sad thing is she doesn’t want help she has made her life out of being a victim and doesn’t want to change that.
It must be an awful loss I’m so sorry you went through the same but the difference being in you and her is she wants attention and now she has stopped ringing the police in the bullies and trolls as she calls them she has to use something else so she’s back to Jamie.
She really puts it on for sympathy but the real her is so nasty she really is a horrible person but pretends not to be 😳

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Well we'll well Sabby , so I have to go all the way to Spain on holiday to find out that you are a worldwide viral attention seeking t , it seems everyone knows of you from Omagh to fing timbuctoo !! And not only that but you used to have a friend from Enniskillen , I say used to as she called you out for lying and flirting with her man a few years ago . Not only that but you bought a hoover from her friend , and because you used it to hoover your manky se and it broke down you then hassled her for your money back and threatened her 😡 also you are on the spectrum and need a carer . You also had a STD , Your well known in Omagh for your stealing and shopkeepers are always watching you !! Oh and your a clatty manky b !!!!!
PS. I'm repeating what I've been told before you start your se . CLAMPIT

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Well we'll well Sabby , so I have to go all the way to Spain on holiday to find out that you are a worldwide viral attention seeking t , it seems everyone knows of you from Omagh to fing timbuctoo !! And not only that but you used to have a friend from Enniskillen , I say used to as she called you out for lying and flirting with her man a few years ago . Not only that but you bought a hoover from her friend , and because you used it to hoover your manky se and it broke down you then hassled her for your money back and threatened her 😡 also you are on the spectrum and need a carer . You also had a STD , Your well known in Omagh for your stealing and shopkeepers are always watching you !! Oh and your a clatty manky b !!!!!
PS. I'm repeating what I've been told before you start your se . CLAMPIT
Oh god who in the world would sleep with that! And if she is in the spectrum I’d wager that’s why she was with Jamie’s da as he’s younger and she probably has the mind of a teenager. Not surprised about the STD she has no knowledge of safe sex or contraception. It’s shocking how people like that don’t have their tubes tied. So obviously Jamie would have been placed in care if he’d lived as she has no knowledge about sterilising bottles or keeping things clean. The dummy would fall on the sofa with cat hair and she would just stick it back in. That sounds like what she would do.