Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
So it can buy parcels full of complete se on Temu but whingeing about paying to have her elderly dogs hair and skin properly taken care off 50 quid every 6/8 weeks isn’t that bad considering she spends much more on pieces of plastic se 🤬
Sabrina doesn’t like to spend money on her living pets that need it. She’d rather buy se for her invisible child

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She a disgusting beggar. Has to get her knee pain in there those injections are supposed to be once a year thing. I bet they told her to lose weight and keep walking on it as the injection isn’t a permanent thing you can rely on. She’s a fat se that needs to move about more and the knee wouldn’t hurt. Try having life long actual problems with your legs and see how you fing like it. With enough of us reporting her they will have to do something.
Again in her smelly pjs flogging her tat as usual. First whiff of a sale and she’s straight in there with what else can I flog. And the fing post office is up the road stop being a lazy se and go post your own stuff. Courtney won’t want to run about doing your errands because you can’t be bothered. She’s obviously busy enough looking after YOUR mother by getting her stuff she needs and you jump in with your stuff. Can just imagine it waddling up to mummy’s when Courtney is there to get her to do this that and the other. Funny how Courtney never comes to your house and check how you are. Coz you are an able bodied albeit lazy sow who can do their own bloody chores.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
She's literally trying to flog her stuff on TT, then at the end of the video turns into the usual nasty vicious Sabrina. Talk about buyer beware. fing keyrings will need fumigated. Not a great salesperson are you Sabrina, and definitely not a LOVELY, LOVELY LADY. I might order two; one for "dirt site" and one for "comment cafe", I'll pay extra for special delivery.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She's literally trying to flog her stuff on TT, then at the end of the video turns into the usual nasty vicious Sabrina. Talk about buyer beware. fing keyrings will need fumigated. Not a great salesperson are you Sabrina, and definitely not a LOVELY, LOVELY LADY. I might order two; one for "dirt site" and one for "comment cafe", I'll pay extra for special delivery.
Oh please ask hahahaha and it proves she reads on here saying about the DWP. Only person who will look stupid Sabrina is you.