Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Also in the bikes video you can see my car sitting there hahaha. Also she waiting until those boys were setting their bikes up then she went up to them and was like I will watch them for you. There was no them arguing over who was staying outside. I could hear everything. They looked at her like wtf. She was leaving then she stopped and went back when she spyed the boys on bikes. I literally walked past her in McDonald’s. Let me just say even uglier in person.
The bellys guna get ya 🤣 do me! She looks like she's about 2 drop triplets! She hides alottt alotttt on her videos the chins r wagging!!! 🤣🤣🤣

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Omg she is a fing fruit cake 😂 imagine making that se up just to go on tik tok to tell strangers because you have do all else going on in your life. The state of it standing there 🥴 I’ve never been so embarrassed for anyone in my life as I am her.
I've second third and fourth embarrassment for them chins fifth sixth and seventh for the belly 🤣🤣

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Seen the brothers grave too it had two balloons on it for his birthday.
Notice on Adrian’s that it’s got one of them wee happy birthday teddies that Sabrina got gifted to her for Jamie’s birthday. She got sent ‘duplicates’ and said she was gonna put one on Jamie’s grave coz I remember giving off at the time about people being out that money. Absolute disgrace, people spending money on things like that for her to lay on a grave to get wrecked. And not even Jamie’s grave, the brothers. We see everything Sabrina

keeeeeeyaaaar

May 19, 2024
iteland
Also in the bikes video you can see my car sitting there hahaha. Also she waiting until those boys were setting their bikes up then she went up to them and was like I will watch them for you. There was no them arguing over who was staying outside. I could hear everything. They looked at her like wtf. She was leaving then she stopped and went back when she spyed the boys on bikes. I literally walked past her in McDonald’s. Let me just say even uglier in person.
She’s bigger than I expected.. omfg no wonder her knee is giving her bother 👀

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Notice on Adrian’s that it’s got one of them wee happy birthday teddies that Sabrina got gifted to her for Jamie’s birthday. She got sent ‘duplicates’ and said she was gonna put one on Jamie’s grave coz I remember giving off at the time about people being out that money. Absolute disgrace, people spending money on things like that for her to lay on a grave to get wrecked. And not even Jamie’s grave, the brothers. We see everything Sabrina
Yes it is the bday teddie that was on Adrian’s grave

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
UGH SABBY THAT HEAVY BREATHING!! imagine being so fat and unfit that your out of breath sitting still on a bed 😂😂😂

We would all be that size/unfit if we ate the amount of processed garbage she does. There is never any fruit/vegetables/freshly cooked food (except that disgusting pile of neon orange periodically)

I would buy a packet of big chocolate muffins when friends or family were coming and serve them with coffee, as she has neither, she will gorge on them herself. She buys packets and packets of chocolate, same with biscuits, crisps.

May 6, 2024
antrim
We would all be that size/unfit if we ate the amount of processed garbage she does. There is never any fruit/vegetables/freshly cooked food (except that disgusting pile of neon orange periodically)

I would buy a packet of big chocolate muffins when friends or family were coming and serve them with coffee, as she has neither, she will gorge on them herself. She buys packets and packets of chocolate, same with biscuits, crisps.
That’s so true, it’ll be her and her alone that eats that packet of muffins. And that big box of crisps that she claims is for a ‘friend’ , we all know they’re for her too.
I don’t know how she does it, I couldn’t live without fruit and veg, she must feel like s not having any in her diet.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
That’s so true, it’ll be her and her alone that eats that packet of muffins. And that big box of crisps that she claims is for a ‘friend’ , we all know they’re for her too.
I don’t know how she does it, I couldn’t live without fruit and veg, she must feel like s not having any in her diet.

and the TEN packets of biscuits she bought for "the friend" as well as the teacakes etc she showed she got for herself.
No wonder she catches everything going, her immunity is shot

May 6, 2024
antrim
and the TEN packets of biscuits she bought for "the friend" as well as the teacakes etc she showed she got for herself.
No wonder she catches everything going, her immunity is shot
She really is the definition of unhealthy. Just listening to her breathing whilst sitting on live last night was shocking. She wants to worry less about filling her house with toys for a child she doesn’t have and concentrate more on herself. Even the amount she wastes on resin is wild. She should invest in a decent pair of trainers, some active gear and start walking. It’ll help her lose weight and do wonders for her mental health.
She’s got no purpose in her life other than obsessing over her stillborn baby.
She’s also giddy with excitement for a day out at portrush. Imagine how excited she’d be if she saved for a holiday. There’s a big world out there and she’s stuck in her house that’s basically a shrine to every person she’s ever known that’s died 🫠

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Jesus Christ that last voice over video I was just waiting for the “if you want to help Sabrina send just £5 a month to her PayPal “ it’s like those Africa videos with that voice over. She sits there posing and acting like she’s listening to the words, she can’t understand what the voice over is saying as he’s using Big words lol and omg what a cat fish with those filters.

Attachments

• IMG_7229.jpeg
    IMG_7229.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7230.jpeg
    IMG_7230.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7219.jpeg
    IMG_7219.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 54