Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
It’s funny how she is being investigated by the social welfare for her money that she is now going crazy loo ball crazy to play up to them that she has mh issues she can’t work, it’s all a bit to coincidental. And videos for “proof” for the social welfare inspectors “look at me I’m grieving my son and brother boo hoo hoo, give me money so I can buy crap and sit on my arse and eat my weight in junk and mank chicken”. I do think this is all a play act for the inspectors 💯💯

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
Why play a song if it causes so much heartache? Turn it off. More for dramatic effect. Drama queen. Sickens me.
She has to remember she told everyone on tiktok where the grave was....section D. So nobody actually had to look too far and she had already posted Adrian's grave with his balloons that day for his birthday so it wouldn't be too hard to find a grave with balloons flying from it. Some people go to cemeteries to pay their respects and take a wee walk round the other graves too. It's not being disrespectful. How does she think that she didn't keep Jamie safe from people walking round the cemetery looking at his grave. Sure he's not even there. Plus why put a headstone on the grave if she didn't want anyone to know it was his.
Side note.....that settee is boggin 🤢

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She keeps saying what Jamie has been put through! What the do is she talking about! He’s not alive, he isn’t put through anything, and nobody here has ever said anything mean about that baby. He’s an innocent child that is brought into it by her for attention.

EXACTLY, she has exploited him from day 1,
going to the press playing the victim and for attention,
Facebook playing the victim and for attention,
going to the DWP playing the victim and for attention and benefits she shouldnt be entitled to,
phoning ambulances playing the victim and for attention
making TikToks playing the victim and for attention

It is ALL she does

May 6, 2024
antrim
EXACTLY, she has exploited him from day 1,
going to the press playing the victim and for attention,
Facebook playing the victim and for attention,
going to the DWP playing the victim and for attention and benefits she shouldnt be entitled to,
phoning ambulances playing the victim and for attention
making TikToks playing the victim and for attention

It is ALL she does
100%, it really is rinse and repeat. She’s the one who can’t let Jamie rest in peace, she has to keep dragging his name up, claiming he’s being bullied. She needs to wise up and grow up my 9 year old is more mature than her.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She keeps saying what Jamie has been put through! What the do is she talking about! He’s not alive, he isn’t put through anything, and nobody here has ever said anything mean about that baby. He’s an innocent child that is brought into it by her for attention.
I’ve never seen anything mean about him either she needs the attention and needs people to believe that we are that bad that we are being mean about her son when the truth is she loves this she loves the attention and keeps making up more things to her more attention

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Sabrina I hope you see this, I can't comment on tiktok because you'll block me, but for your information about taking pictures of graves it isn't illegal, but wasn't it you that made nasty remarks about another angel grave,it seems to me you can do whatever you want but no one else can, your a vile nasty tramp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730_213548_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_213548_Google.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240730_213608_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_213608_Google.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 25

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Agree I sh in my teens for release and was embarrassed to the point I hid my arm with long tops even in summer I certainly didn't flaunt it on a camera for sympathy.
I’m the same still have as an adult and to this day I wear long sleeves even in my own home no one knows apart from my gp and mh team I would never ever make it public or make a deal out of it like that, it’s purely a private thing that people keep to themselves that’s what angers me about her all the attention seeking is unreal like there’s no need and in reality it’s tik tok no one actually cares about her

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So there’s the angry evil video followed by a keyring video then thinks how can I make one for dramatic effect I know I’ll search out an emotional song and play it for effect. Sick sick person. The oh Jamie I’ve let you down poor me me me.
I could have walked past the graveyard and she would have jumped on that. I didn’t do anything wrong she made her whole story public and SOLD her story to so many tabloids. She has photos of the grave up on her public site. But I can’t go there (for my own reasons) and take a pic of them and say oh look what I found. There was nothing bad said about the graves. No that was her about another grave. Does she forget that. Does she care how that family felt when they heard her evil vile comments about that baby and its family. No because it’s sabbys world.
Now how long are you going to hold on to this. Craving sympathy and attention for nothing. You have brought it all on yourself.
How many more hospital trips will it be this week.
You say you let people decide for themselves about you but you spin your own twisted victim narrative that some people believe because they don’t know the truth.