Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 16, 2024
Belfast
What I don't get (apart from her attention seeking) is the fact that one photo of the grave was taken and posted online. A grave that is in a public place that any Tom, Dick or Harry can photograph. This is the same grave that she has plastered all over Tiktok and even went to the papers repeatedly practically doing the "draw me like one of your French girls" pose over them! No-one is stalking her, a photo was taken in a public place where she so happened to be, end off! She is now all of a sudden showing her (Daily Fail Sad Face Pose) face over TikTok trying to get sympathy, sympathy for what?!! She has brought this madness onto herself. A psychiatrist would have a field day with her, she'd make the sectioned patients look bloody sane! 🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
What I don't get (apart from her attention seeking) is the fact that one photo of the grave was taken and posted online. A grave that is in a public place that any Tom, Dick or Harry can photograph. This is the same grave that she has plastered all over Tiktok and even went to the papers repeatedly practically doing the "draw me like one of your French girls" pose over them! No-one is stalking her, a photo was taken in a public place where she so happened to be, end off! She is now all of a sudden showing her (Daily Fail Sad Face Pose) face over TikTok trying to get sympathy, sympathy for what?!! She has brought this madness onto herself. A psychiatrist would have a field day with her, she'd make the sectioned patients look bloody sane! 🤣
Thank you !!!! That was my point but you put it so much better.