Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Oh well. I’ll live. All I ask is that she leaves my rubber ducky alone. 😢
@Alicia is busy modding, she said:
Screw You Vicky Pollard GIF

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m on friends list too and she has no idea. She lets on she knows who is on here and who took the pics. But she has no clue. If it was who she said it is then she would have recognised them in McDonald’s. But alas she knows do all.
And for record Sabrina I do have a loved one that has passed away. And tbh I wouldn’t care if someone took a picture of their grave it’s just a grave. If she wanted it all private she should move it to a private cemetery or a crypt. That way random strangers wouldn’t see it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She has literally pimped her dead baby out to the world
Exactly. Used her tragic event to gain followers and attention and money. It’s disgusting. And that poor baby’s father was ousted because he didn’t go along with all her drama. She wanted to carry on with the bedroom and he wanted to move on so he was kicked out. She likes to invent little stories about how he nearly killed her. Funny how he was never arrested for that.
She just thinks she can sit and manipulate the world into believing her sad tale of woe. Anyone questions it and they are blocked or called all the disgusting names under the sun. I can’t actually believe she sat there last night gurning and declaring she won’t go back in his room because some one dared to take a picture in a public place. Nothing was done to the grave that she hadn’t already done before. Nothing bad was said about it or it wasn’t damaged. But she takes it to the extreme. How people can sit there and sympathise with her is beyond me.
There was a woman who was offering advice and she was like no damage is done you don’t know if you haven’t lost a child. The woman then said I have lost a child. Then the competitive Sabby came out and it was well no one’s ever took a pic of your child’s grave.
Like really. So fing what.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Exactly. Used her tragic event to gain followers and attention and money. It’s disgusting. And that poor baby’s father was ousted because he didn’t go along with all her drama. She wanted to carry on with the bedroom and he wanted to move on so he was kicked out. She likes to invent little stories about how he nearly killed her. Funny how he was never arrested for that.
She just thinks she can sit and manipulate the world into believing her sad tale of woe. Anyone questions it and they are blocked or called all the disgusting names under the sun. I can’t actually believe she sat there last night gurning and declaring she won’t go back in his room because some one dared to take a picture in a public place. Nothing was done to the grave that she hadn’t already done before. Nothing bad was said about it or it wasn’t damaged. But she takes it to the extreme. How people can sit there and sympathise with her is beyond me.
There was a woman who was offering advice and she was like no damage is done you don’t know if you haven’t lost a child. The woman then said I have lost a child. Then the competitive Sabby came out and it was well no one’s ever took a pic of your child’s grave.
Like really. So fing what.
She really is a piece of work! She couldn’t care about anyone else’s loss, she’s a narcissist. She can’t handle the fact that there are plenty of people who have had it so much worse than her.
Take those wee girls in Southport who have been murdered, someone mentioned it in the live and she made a comment or 2 and then changed the subject, because she fing knew herself that what those parent are going through makes her pathetic problems pale in comparison. She lost a baby, he was born asleep. It’s awful and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but if I had to lose a child I’d rather that than getting to know them and see them grow and see their little personalities. She really is just ripping the arse out of the fact she’s had a stillbirth, many women experience it and go on with life. Not Sabrina, she has to sit like a big huffy child on her sofa swearing away down her phone. Whoever said she’s definitely got some sort of developmental delay is spot on. She just isn’t capable of understanding that the world doesn’t revolve around her.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She really is a piece of work! She couldn’t care about anyone else’s loss, she’s a narcissist. She can’t handle the fact that there are plenty of people who have had it so much worse than her.
Take those wee girls in Southport who have been murdered, someone mentioned it in the live and she made a comment or 2 and then changed the subject, because she fing knew herself that what those parent are going through makes her pathetic problems pale in comparison. She lost a baby, he was born asleep. It’s awful and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but if I had to lose a child I’d rather that than getting to know them and see them grow and see their little personalities. She really is just ripping the arse out of the fact she’s had a stillbirth, many women experience it and go on with life. Not Sabrina, she has to sit like a big huffy child on her sofa swearing away down her phone. Whoever said she’s definitely got some sort of developmental delay is spot on. She just isn’t capable of understanding that the world doesn’t revolve around her.
Omg you are so right. Put things in perspective. Those innocent little children were killed others injured lives ruined. And she’s sitting on her sofa gurning about a picture being took. If she just ignored it all and said nothing about here that would be the right way to deal with these things. Once it happened she thought oh I’ll get these people arrested and that will get me attention. The police tell her to go do one as it’s not illegal it’s not even unethical and her response is do the police. They are useless I’ll just sit on my sofa with my doll and fake cry. How old is she?!? Grow up and move on. You can’t do anything about here so do up about it. She has squeezed the stillborn story so dry. She can’t still expect attention about it.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Omg you are so right. Put things in perspective. Those innocent little children were killed others injured lives ruined. And she’s sitting on her sofa gurning about a picture being took. If she just ignored it all and said nothing about here that would be the right way to deal with these things. Once it happened she thought oh I’ll get these people arrested and that will get me attention. The police tell her to go do one as it’s not illegal it’s not even unethical and her response is do the police. They are useless I’ll just sit on my sofa with my doll and fake cry. How old is she?!? Grow up and move on. You can’t do anything about here so do up about it. She has squeezed the stillborn story so dry. She can’t still expect attention about it.
It’s do then him or her when they aren’t dancing to her tune

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
she’s probably too embarrassed to show her face today she is such a big child and anyone who tried to help or speak to her has their head bitten of 😂 she kept repeating herself over and over at times she looked like she was smirking like she was trying not to laugh.
She wants to be in a room with us she would kill us said this several times.
People were asking why was she giving us more to talk about then and she was so angry. It was disturbing to watch and I think anyone watching that is bound to have seen her true colours now that was ridiculous.
According to Sabrina she’s she’s the only one lost anyone, definitely a narcissist the world revolves around her and no one else 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She even said last night that her friends stopped being her friend because of the trolls and bullies takes no responsibility for what she does or says
She used to stand out talking to her neighbours but apparently the one next door fell out with her because she was mentioned on here too not sure if that’s true or not but I think everyone avoids her now but she won’t ever accept that’s her fault, her behaviour is awful

Last edited: