Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I have absolutely no idea whats going on now
I followed again (is this the right account?)
when I refresh the page, I am no longer following
Screenshot 2024-08-04 153416.png

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She is a very manipulative woman. She knows exactly what she is doing to control the narrative. She is a drain on our NHS. I don't know how she doesn't have a CPN or Social worker. All these visits to ED would defo raise red flags. I work in this field and have seen it for years but 99% get help and make improvement. If she won't engage there is nothing they can do. It may get to the point the PSNI and SS could detain her. I don't know how her family don't see this, clearly they are on the same level.
She's not been allocated a sw because she's not making any attempt 2 end her life it's purely for attention and they know this cos of where she cuts.. now what they would do is refer her 2 mental health but most likely she has turned that all down ..they just need 2 tell her 2 wise up or next time get a taxi 2 the hospital Ur right she really is a drain on our nhs

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She's not been allocated a sw because she's not making any attempt 2 end her life it's purely for attention and they know this cos of where she cuts.. now what they would do is refer her 2 mental health but most likely she has turned that all down ..they just need 2 tell her 2 wise up or next time get a taxi 2 the hospital Ur right she really is a drain on our nhs
You are 100%, attention from her fans seems to be deteriorating though, I’ve noticed not as many people care if she goes quiet or even during her rants. Used to be loads of people in comments but not now x

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
You are 100%, attention from her fans seems to be deteriorating though, I’ve noticed not as many people care if she goes quiet or even during her rants. Used to be loads of people in comments but not now x
I've noticed that too! It's about time people see her for what she is them last few videos of her is disgusting but that's Sabrina her mask has well an truly slipped x