Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Did I say it was about you or tyronerose,all I said was if she is who I think she is she should know her daughter is running about with. I know you're S and I take it from the silence Tyronerose is A.
I have a life and a job and contrary to your opinion I don not stalk Sabrina or rocky!! We’ve heard her side my opinion is his side should be heard also!

You’re barking up the wrong tree! That’s not my daughter running around the hospital road we don’t live on the hospital road and she has no friends from there either! I know the person you think I am and my advice to you is if you have concerns about her perhaps contact her instead of telling random strangers online what her daughter is up to

May 6, 2024
antrim
Ok Rocky is live and I wanna ask the questions but he only has 1 person in his live so I don’t have the balls to ask 😂😂 unless I use one of my spy accounts Sabby has blocked 🧐
Fs I just seen someone say he was live and by time I checked he was off again. I’m keeping an eye on his page and when he does go live I’m gonna ask, but I’m gonna do it on a backup acc so Sabby doesn’t find me 😂