Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ooh so those poor people who are getting their actual shops cars and livelihoods ruined are going through actual torture and she thinks she’s in the same league as that because people talk about her. Because we don’t let her get away with bullshitting people we are on par with rioters. Did she really just say that. She takes what’s happening in the real world and applies it to her self. Talk about self centered. Her life hasn’t changed she can still go about as normal she hasn’t physically been harmed. (Self harm is exactly that she harms her self’s and blames us. That’s when she’s not using it as a manipulation Tactic) she lives and breaths vile and contempt for everyone. Especially people with children.
And as for rocky id say she’s watching it all. She can’t come out and say anything incase more people go ask him and he tells his story. He said himself he had to get the police on her at one point and she was never done ringing them on him. If he had tried to kill her then they would have arrested him. So it’s obviously more lies. Police obviously know what’s she’s like.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Of topic but I’m traumatised just in the shop and a woman took a seizure in front of me and fell and bust her head 😳 paramedics are there now scary stuff the poor woman
You mean that happened and you didn’t jump on TikTok and make a video about it. If that was sabby. She would have said she jumped into action and gave the woman CPR and brought her back from the dead. Everything in the world affects her apparently.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Of topic but I’m traumatised just in the shop and a woman took a seizure in front of me and fell and bust her head 😳 paramedics are there now scary stuff the poor woman

Oooh that is awful, You ok? poor woman. Its not nice seeing a medical emergency like that. I am no Florence Nightingale and am in awe of our emergency service workers/nurses etc