Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s the bully hear how she dictated at him to block everyone she’s so controlling and that was so obvious she’ll be on live tonight ranting away
Exactly she even said oh they will turn on you next. Nah we won’t coz we can see the truth. Manipulation at its finest. We never laughed at the grave picture we said nothing about it. Out right lie.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly she even said oh they will turn on you next. Nah we won’t coz we can see the truth. Manipulation at its finest. We never laughed at the grave picture we said nothing about it. Out right lie.
Every word she says is a lie she exaggerates it to make it look like she gets such a hard time no wonder people get so annoyed at her and make comments

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Trying to tell him that the comments on here are sick and the ones about jamie and all,I have read every single comment on here and not one bad thing has been said about that wee boy. I think someone should message rocky and tell him the truth.
I thought that as well, I was just about to but then I thought maybe I’d leave it. He might come on just to see for himself and then he’ll realise

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I’ve msgd Rocky.

Hopefully he hasnt listened to her about blocking us. She’s a horrible woman. The buckfast thing had me in stitches , buckfast makes ye buck fast 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Me too .. shes tryna emotionally blackmail rocky by saying he can be called Jamie's father but as long as he defends her an if he doesn she's going back 2 call him a sperm donor.. it's not his place 2 defend her she's in the situation that shes in because she is using that wee child for clot!

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Did you hear the comment about mental abuse not being as bad as physical?? I beg to differ. I was mentally abused by an ex and it took years of therapy before I could trust another man again and thankfully I’ve got a really good one. But that really was TORTURE. It was hell on earth for years. But in the words of Sabrina “no mattrrrrrrrrrr” as it’s in the past and that’s where it’s staying