Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
He’s deleted that pic of him and Jamie. I wonder was he made to take it down by herself
She shouted at him for not doing anything
now he is, she probably moaned about that too.

She kicked off at him for not having a keyring with Jamie on it when he had one of his wee girl. She is clearly only a wee tootsie yet, he shouldnt have to be explaining to her who that is on a keyring

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She shouted at him for not doing anything
now he is, she probably moaned about that too.

She kicked off at him for not having a keyring with Jamie on it when he had one of his wee girl. She is clearly only a wee tootsie yet, he shouldnt have to be explaining to her who that is on a keyring
It’s none of her business! She’s forgettinghe lost his child too and has been blessed with a beautiful wee lassie to love and give him hope! If Sabrina actually let him help her and vice versa who knows what the future would have held for them both! It wasn’t about forgetting their son by getting on with life!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Did anyone hear the part that she said non of us trolls have experienced child loss/ still birth? Can’t remember exact wording but I do know there’s been people in this group before that have said they have lost children. She is evil
I heard her say that, she spouted SO many lies throughout. I genuinely dont think Rocky was believing a fraction of what he said, they way he handled her was class, he called her out on her BS.

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Did she say that? Both are horrific and your right mental is just as bad and it’s clear she was the abuser
Yes Rocky was going on about the fact she had DV survivor on her profile and he said he could write the same thing about her on his and she started banging on that mental abuse wasn’t the same as physical. Tube.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Yes Rocky was going on about the fact she had DV survivor on her profile and he said he could write the same thing about her on his and she started banging on that mental abuse wasn’t the same as physical. Tube.
It was nice to see her being called out.
Even when he asked if she had actually met "daddy michael" she completely deflected, she REALLY didnt expect to be asked about that

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Defo a catfish. Faked his own death most likely to shake her off
I don’t believe smithing she says her life’s like the never ending story of stuff that convinced herself they happened when it hasn’t!

Her going in Rocky’s box today was damage control for fear of her lies being exposed 😂😂

🎶and and the walls came tumbling down in the city that we love🎶

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I don’t believe smithing she says her life’s like the never ending story of stuff that convinced herself they happened when it hasn’t!

Her going in Rocky’s box today was damage control for fear of her lies being exposed 😂😂

🎶and and the walls came tumbling down in the city that we love🎶
Oh definitely she thought she could come in and repeat the same s over and over again and everyone would believe her. She was cutting him off and then making a dick outa him. I just wanted to scream at the phone what do you want him to do. The poor baby is dead and buried. You can not provide for a child that isn’t there. And her playing the martyr oh I’ve done everything for the past 12 years. Yes because you wanted to! No one forced you to act like that. And it makes a very big difference that the child isn’t there. Next thing she will want 12 years of child maintenance

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Funny how she’s live from Jamie’s room again after saying she couldn’t go back in there. That just for Rocky to see. No doubt he’ll think she’s as mad as we do seeing all those bloody toys etc sitting there rotting.
She thinks she’s one up she’s doing great not sure where she got the idea from as to everyone else she came across as she was bullying him 😳

May 6, 2024
antrim
She thinks she’s one up she’s doing great not sure where she got the idea from as to everyone else she came across as she was bullying him 😳
She’s mad, she even seems very hyper on her live as if she’s got one up. She definitely was bullying him. He’s more decent than I would have been in his situation.