Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s mad, she even seems very hyper on her live as if she’s got one up. She definitely was bullying him. He’s more decent than I would have been in his situation.
She thinks that he’s going to listen to her that’s why she’s feeling like she’s the boss 😂 oh I told him and he listened I don’t know why he doesn’t block her she was such an asshole to him

May 6, 2024
antrim
She thinks that he’s going to listen to her that’s why she’s feeling like she’s the boss 😂 oh I told him and he listened I don’t know why he doesn’t block her she was such an asshole to him
I know he has to block her, otherwise she’s going to watch his lives and be on his back every time
She sees someone she doesn’t like commenting. do that s, that would only wreck his head x

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
To whoever carries stories of here please carry of this to her the person who she decided to message tonight and give a load of abuse too has rang the police and they should be in touch with Sabrina tomorrow, she apparently has been warned several times by the police to not do this and if the person she messaged decides to take it further she can and Sabrina will be arrested for harassment wouldn’t that be worth seeing 😊 also said messages will be posted on a certain persons fb for everyone
To see the real Sabrina 😂
Cretins 1 Sabrina 0 😂😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
To whoever carries stories of here please carry of this to her the person who she decided to message tonight and give a load of abuse too has rang the police and they should be in touch with Sabrina tomorrow, she apparently has been warned several times by the police to not do this and if the person she messaged decides to take it further she can and Sabrina will be arrested for harassment wouldn’t that be worth seeing 😊 also said messages will be posted on a certain persons fb for everyone
To see the real Sabrina 😂
Omg yess! I hope someone gets pics of that 😂😂😂
Absolutely pathetic whoever is sitting reading here and reporting back to the t herself. She keeps saying she doesn’t give a do about what’s on here, she so does.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I can’t see it what is she saying 😳 she’s nasty to the core and never learns
Basically about how she was sent a screenshot of who follows sabrinatellslies, and she did mention you by the quiet one, to be honest it was a bit hard to understand what the hell she was yapping about, and she kept repeating herself over and over 🙄 I had to make a new acc to see her again fs.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has shared so much on that last video 😂 aww Sabrina you silly woman you never learn 😂 I don’t even have a fake account apparently she knows who I am and she’s slabbering away not so quick to name names or give out addresses now when she knows she’s in the wrong flaming clampit slandering me, and the thing is she can go through all my posts and she will see I never mentioned her son or her family only her