Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
She just said it was a hate site but it has no videos 😂 so not sure how that makes it a hate site, no wonder the police find her amusing, they are bullying me and it’s a hate site but it has no videos 😂😂 so where is the hate you stupid woman
She really seems to have a problem with you doesn't she,was it your name and house number she give out before, but she goes mad if someone gives out her address,she mentioned someone with the initial A aswell. Now who's the stalker sabrina.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She really seems to have a problem with you doesn't she,was it your name and house number she give out before, but she goes mad if someone gives out her address,she mentioned someone with the initial A aswell. Now who's the stalker sabrina.
She’s mad she’s in for a big shock 😂 she’s ragin because she can’t control on here so she makes it out to be as bad as possible same with rocky she’s angry he’s been approached because people now know he wasn’t the abuser she was, Sabrina hates not being in control wonder how she will feel when she’s arrested no control there Sabrina because if she mouths of to the police the way she maintains she will well that’s where she’ll be going 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Basically about how she was sent a screenshot of who follows sabrinatellslies, and she did mention you by the quiet one, to be honest it was a bit hard to understand what the hell she was yapping about, and she kept repeating herself over and over 🙄 I had to make a new acc to see her again fs.
Join the club, I’m on my 4th spy account 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She’s mad she’s in for a big shock 😂 she’s ragin because she can’t control on here so she makes it out to be as bad as possible same with rocky she’s angry he’s been approached because people now know he wasn’t the abuser she was, Sabrina hates not being in control wonder how she will feel when she’s arrested no control there Sabrina because if she mouths of to the police the way she maintains she will well that’s where she’ll be going 😂
Sabrina will 💯 put on the wee child like innocent voice to the police. ‘I’m a little woman in my little house minding my own business and these fing basterding cretins are bullying me with no videos

Did yous hear her in that live cursing steady and then she said something like ‘I’m doing well I haven’t cursed yet’ she’s a looper

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just watching that rant from last night and I just checked from my spy account that I following nobody on…sabrinatellslies is private so how did she see their followers?

She is one angry lady. She’s for telling the police that a person follows an account that has the word Sabrina in the username , I feel sorry for anyone that has to come deal with Sabrina. Police prob see the name and address and think do not again. And I guarantee they have went home at times after seeing her and had a nosey on here. 100% and I bet they’ve been dying to join in.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sabrina BIG mad again. She didnt come out of the Rocky live last night the way she thought she would so she is ranting away about something trivial. She cannot make a point succinctly so I get bored listening and her point is completely lost but I did catch she is going to put the police in their place :LOL: Does she not realise they deal with people like her on a daily basis but SHE is going to be the one to put them in their place? I'd buy a ticket for that.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just watching that rant from last night and I just checked from my spy account that I following nobody on…sabrinatellslies is private so how did she see their followers?

She is one angry lady. She’s for telling the police that a person follows an account that has the word Sabrina in the username , I feel sorry for anyone that has to come deal with Sabrina. Police prob see the name and address and think do not again. And I guarantee they have went home at times after seeing her and had a nosey on here. 100% and I bet they’ve been dying to join in.
Wow so she’s have to know someone following them to see the followers!?

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Folks this is only screenshots I got off live last night, it’s some of her comments before she went in the box. I wasn’t able to screen record due to storage but the EMOTIONAL ABUSE she gave that man in that box was heartbreaking. She is beyond evil.

Edit, I’ve cropped the pics so she can’t try and say we are making fun of Rocky. Coz we aren’t. We all fully support him especially after witnessing how he was treated last night.

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpeg
    IMG_1676.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1677.jpeg
    IMG_1677.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1678.jpeg
    IMG_1678.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1679.jpeg
    IMG_1679.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1680.jpeg
    IMG_1680.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 66

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Folks this is only screenshots I got off live last night, it’s some of her comments before she went in the box. I wasn’t able to screen record due to storage but the EMOTIONAL ABUSE she gave that man in that box was heartbreaking. She is beyond evil.

Edit, I’ve cropped the pics so she can’t try and say we are making fun of Rocky. Coz we aren’t. We all fully support him especially after witnessing how he was treated last night.
I could not agree with you more. He came across VERY well and she unravelled and became more and more unstable as that live went on. She thought she was going to come out of it on top. He handled her incredibly well. He showed more grace and dignity in 10 minutes than she has in 12 years.