Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She really seems to have a problem with you doesn't she,was it your name and house number she give out before, but she goes mad if someone gives out her address,she mentioned someone with the initial A aswell. Now who's the stalker sabrina.
That account on here said my initial was A and my daughter was running about smoking js 😂😂😂😂 I know who they think I am but they are so wrong

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It must have been what we were saying yesterday about our accounts and someone has been carrying back tales to Sabrina. I wasn’t following Sabrinatellslies. I was in Rocky’s live last night but I switched to my fake account. She’s proper paranoid now isn’t she. She actually thinks she came off better in Rocky’s live when everyone can see what a manipulative evil wanker she is. She started speaking and went of in that many tangents the poor man didn’t even know what he was being asked. She says she will go back to calling him sperm Doner if he doesn’t block people talking about her. He has no loyalty to her. They are done. There is no child there to keep them bonded only in Sabrina’s head. Was disgusting all she was saying about how he never went to scans or was at the hospital. Yet clearly he was.
Having a go at him for not doing anything for his son the past 12 years. Really??? I’m sorry but the son is dead there’s nothing to do.

May 6, 2024
antrim
It must have been what we were saying yesterday about our accounts and someone has been carrying back tales to Sabrina. I wasn’t following Sabrinatellslies. I was in Rocky’s live last night but I switched to my fake account. She’s proper paranoid now isn’t she. She actually thinks she came off better in Rocky’s live when everyone can see what a manipulative evil wanker she is. She started speaking and went of in that many tangents the poor man didn’t even know what he was being asked. She says she will go back to calling him sperm Doner if he doesn’t block people talking about her. He has no loyalty to her. They are done. There is no child there to keep them bonded only in Sabrina’s head. Was disgusting all she was saying about how he never went to scans or was at the hospital. Yet clearly he was.
Having a go at him for not doing anything for his son the past 12 years. Really??? I’m sorry but the son is dead there’s nothing to do.
100% agree with everything you’ve said! She’s horrible and she spoke to that man like he was a child. She really did talk down to him. I’m actually embarrassed for her. What he does or who he talks to has do all to do with her.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She likes to have control of the narrative so she can paint herself the victim! She run that man into the ground not thinking how it would affect his mental health! No consideration how he was grieving for the wee baby he’d lost!! It’s all about Sabrina her grief! pointing the finger of blame at everyone for everything that’s happened her! She’s nothing but a lying narcissistic witch and it’s all coming back to bite her in the a r s e

May 6, 2024
antrim
She likes to have control of the narrative so she can paint herself the victim! She run that man into the ground not thinking how it would affect his mental health! No consideration how he was grieving for the wee baby he’d lost!! It’s all about Sabrina her grief! pointing the finger of blame at everyone for everything that’s happened her! She’s nothing but a lying narcissistic witch and it’s all coming back to bite her in the a r s e
100%she is a narcissist. I feel sorry for what that Ryan fella had to endure too, Sabrina gave an insight to how she treats men last night with how she spoke to that man. She probably would have used the same tactics as a mother.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
100%she is a narcissist. I feel sorry for what that Ryan fella had to endure too, Sabrina gave an insight to how she treats men last night with how she spoke to that man. She probably would have used the same tactics as a mother.

I did say recently I felt for Ryan's family, it must be awful for them watching this balloon exploit his memory for attention