Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Did anyone notice on her rant post that she said she went to the cops about the cctv at McDonald’s and they didn’t wanna know. Yet she sat on her manky sofa saying “oh they’re taking it very fing serious”
Once a liar always a liar!
t
Hehehe I found that very funny. Like her saying oh I’ll go get the cctv and they will give it to me. Well they didn’t haha. And what would that have told her. She doesn’t know me and I don’t live in omagh. I was right infront of her and she didn’t recognise me. How would a camera have shown who I was. I would have loved to hear her conversation to the police. That s about the camera department doesn’t work Sundays. do me like make it believable.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Nobodys found me 😂😂 I’m a mystery

I could be AI 😂😂😂
artificial intelligence no GIF by ADWEEK

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Hehehe I found that very funny. Like her saying oh I’ll go get the cctv and they will give it to me. Well they didn’t haha. And what would that have told her. She doesn’t know me and I don’t live in omagh. I was right infront of her and she didn’t recognise me. How would a camera have shown who I was. I would have loved to hear her conversation to the police. That s about the camera department doesn’t work Sundays. do me like make it believable.
Yep that's exactly what I said she believes her own lies that one

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Did anyone notice on her rant post that she said she went to the cops about the cctv at McDonald’s and they didn’t wanna know. Yet she sat on her manky sofa saying “oh they’re taking it very fing serious”
Once a liar always a liar!
t

She said the person who dealt with things like that (she said their job title) was calling her back the next day

May 6, 2024
antrim
Still no comments on her latest rant with her angry sticker. What’s wrong Sabby, do your ‘lovely lovely friends’ not give a s about you anymore xo

One by one they must be realising that she’s unhinged and they’re backing off. Most people following her are only hanging around for the s show 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I didn’t get a wave 🥹 , and there’s someone that I added yesterday and their account is completely gone today , I’m not sure who it is yet
Same here they had been sent me a wave and today they are gone would it have been them who showed Sabrina who was on that other account there’s definitely someone carrying all back