Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hehehe I found that very funny. Like her saying oh I’ll go get the cctv and they will give it to me. Well they didn’t haha. And what would that have told her. She doesn’t know me and I don’t live in omagh. I was right infront of her and she didn’t recognise me. How would a camera have shown who I was. I would have loved to hear her conversation to the police. That s about the camera department doesn’t work Sundays. do me like make it believable.
Thats the funny thing she has no clue about whose on where and she wonders why the police don’t listen to her like she thinks she is going to ring the police and say I know they are in the dirt site because they followed a duck on tik tok 😂 that’s her basis for knowing hers on it 😳good luck Sabrina

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s the one comments on her posts , same name. Asked for a pink key ring last week. There’s a vid of it
I guessed it yesterday that someone was here trying to work out who was who so they could tell her and she called someone a sad lonely person for following that account but that sad lonely person has kids and a life, jealousy doesn’t suit you Sabrina 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Anyone with a modicum of common sense would justy lie low now. Brainless Bina came out fighting last night in that video, clearly not realising what a fool she made of herself.

Predictions for today?
Couple of sty resin videos and lets pretend yesterday didnt happen is my guess
She gave me a migraine 😳 asshole she is can’t elaborate on that but I will when I can Sabrina thinks she’s always right and she done some slandering last night but she doesn’t realise she comes across as so unstable no one listens to her anymore 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
She’s a wing nut. And that’s me being nice. I can’t believe she barged into Rocky’s live last night asking him to block us all. It’s Sabrina’s way or no way. Embarrassed for her behaviour. Did anyone notice at certain points it was almost like she was trying to flirt a bit with him? Like making wee jokes. In between mentally battering the poor fella that is.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I thought that too. I seen that person comment defending her in here now apparently she isn't on her side.. so she says
Bullshit! She was just here trying to spy like that teeny person on Rocky’s live saying she turned off Sabrina when she said things about miscarriages then I caught her lovely and said to her you bought 4 meetings two days ago and she tried deny it then she disappeared off Rocky’s live and then suddenly her comment on the 4 meetings thanking Sabrina for them disappeared. I’d say teeny was raging I caught her so quick lol

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Bullshit! She was just here trying to spy like that teeny person on Rocky’s live saying she turned off Sabrina when she said things about miscarriages then I caught her lovely and said to her you bought 4 meetings two days ago and she tried deny it then she disappeared off Rocky’s live and then suddenly her comment on the 4 meetings thanking Sabrina for them disappeared. I’d say teeny was raging I caught her so quick lol
What’s 4 meetings?

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Thats the funny thing she has no clue about whose on where and she wonders why the police don’t listen to her like she thinks she is going to ring the police and say I know they are in the dirt site because they followed a duck on tik tok 😂 that’s her basis for knowing hers on it 😳good luck Sabrina
Spat my tea out at the following a duck in Tiktok comment 😂😂😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She’s a wing nut. And that’s me being nice. I can’t believe she barged into Rocky’s live last night asking him to block us all. It’s Sabrina’s way or no way. Embarrassed for her behaviour. Did anyone notice at certain points it was almost like she was trying to flirt a bit with him? Like making wee jokes. In between mentally battering the poor fella that is.
I noticed that! I thought afterwards, she’s defo gonna be thinking of ways to get back into Rockys boxers 😂😂